Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Four-Little-Monkeys
Beginner August 2010

Final Meeting with the Registrar today

Four-Little-Monkeys, 22 July, 2010 at 09:43 Posted on Planning 0 2

We have our final meeting with the Registrar today before the wedding. I have a copy of our Order of Day which includes the readings etc, chosen the vows etc a and we have already paid in full in March so dont have any payments to make. I was just wondering if there was anything else we need to take with us etc or any questions we need to ask (my mind has gone blank this morning lol).

Thanks

2 replies

Latest activity by GeordieBarbie, 22 July, 2010 at 11:28
  • Blackkat
    Beginner July 2008
    Blackkat ·
    • Hide content

I think you've got everything covered, when we had our meeting we just gave them a copy of our Order of Ceremony ring words, songs, music...) & the tear off page from the booklet that our county gave us that had the word choices in so that they knew the names of the people doing th ereadings and the people signing the register. The meeting only lasted 10 mins so other than talking through our choices and paying there wasn't much time for anything else! The only question I asked was if we had a name of the person taking the ceremony and they didn't know that yet!

• GeordieBarbie
    Beginner May 2010
    GeordieBarbie ·
    • Hide content

We didn't have a final meeting either! Don't panic! We just posted our details to them.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics