Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

N
Beginner August 2010

finding jewellery help please.

nearlysummer, 21 June, 2010 at 16:28 Posted on Planning 0 6

I am looking for reasonably priced pearl (but not real pearl)bracelets and drop earrings with a pinky tinge for my BMs. I have googled but keep getting real pearls which I can't afford as there are 4 of them. Any ideas welcome please or HIB suggestions

6 replies

Latest activity by Lynseys Designs, 21 June, 2010 at 20:14
  • B
    Beginner July 2010
    brideseekingblush ·
    • Hide content

How wedded are you to the pinky tinge? A lot of high street stores do pearl stuff - including Marks and Spencer and I think even Sainsbury.

• W
    Beginner December 2010
    Wildman to be ·
    • Hide content

Hi

Have you tried Bish bosh becca? https://www.bishboshbecca.co.uk/ I am thinking of using this site for my BM's jewellery looks promising. Hope you find what you are looking for...

• sara 40
    sara 40 ·
    • Hide content

Hi

I supply wedding jewellery, etc

You are more then welcome to have a look my site, theres more new stock coming on in the next few days

If i can be of help just email me.

If are looking for something hand made there a few ladies here LisaLou, Debbie Graham or starstruck to name a few.

Good luck with your search

• G
    Beginner May 2009
    GingerOnTheTown ·
    • Hide content

https://www.laurellime.com/

Hiya

My bridesmaid has her own business doing wedding jewellery and has a selection that might suit. Have a look at the link above.

HTH

X

• Broody_wife
    Beginner
    Broody_wife ·
    • Hide content

I can fully recommend Purrfect Gems. Her stuff is fab!!

This is some of the things shes made me and the quality and Price is FAB!!

Have a look at her website. www.lynseysdesigns.co.uk

LxXx

• lisaloulou
    Beginner
    lisaloulou ·
    • Hide content

(EDITED AS I OVERLOOKED THAT YOU SAID BRACELETS NOT NECKLACES!!)

You may be surprised at the price of freshwater pearls from a handmade jeweller. Yes, many pearl necklaces are very very expensive but these are top grade pearls. Pearls are available which aren't completely round which means the price is lower e.g potato shaped or rice shaped. They are still just as beautiful IMO. Most of my freshwater pearl (i.e. real pearl) necklaces are only around £5 more that the glass pearl versions (these pearls are white/ivory however).

If you'd like to drop me an email on ****@***********.**.** I'd be happy to help and I'm sure that we can find something beautiful to fit your budget. Items come gift wrapped so are ready to give as bridesmaid presents.

I've posted a photo below of a bride (hitcher Monkey Mavis) who had a pink dress and wanted pearls with a small hint of pink so your request is no problem as I can use the same and send you out a sample of the pearl colour beforehand. There one or two other light pink colours that may be suitable and I can also send you a sample of these.

I've posted a few examples of pearl bracelets (and necklaces which a bracelet could be made of the same design) below for some ideas but the full range can be found on www.louloubelle.co.uk Earrings can also be found on the website and we could discuss this design to create a pair which are dangley enough etc to suit.

Lisa x

"Hepburn" - the necklace is a best seller for bridesmaids. It has a lovely heart clasp. From £10.

"Monroe" - these glass pearl bracelets were designed for a hitcher's bridesmaids. I love them!

"Angel" pearls with sparkley crystal rondells. From £10

"Cloud Nine" - this has very light pink oval glass pearls

"Purity" - this was designed for a bride who really wanted to give her bridesmaids real pearls but had 6 bridesmaids so didn't have a huge budget. £11

"Grace" - pearls and Swarovski crystals. From £10

"Stephanie" - one of my faves at the moment. Includes glass pearls, crystal rondells and Swarvoski crystals. From £11

Hitcher Monkey Mavis

• Lynseys Designs
    Beginner
    Lynseys Designs ·
    • Hide content

Thank you Bailey for the flashing and recommendation.

I can certainly you out nearlysummer with either faux pearls or freshwater (real) pearls but you might be surprised at the cost of freshwater pearls in a pleasant way on my website.

This design is made with pink freshwater pearls and Swarovski Crystals and is only priced at £14 The earrings are £6

If you did want to lower the price slightly you can have a variety of designs made with pinky pearls and I can send you samples to ensure you are happy with the colour. This design can be adapted to use the right colour and would cost £10 Earrings £6

This necklace design can be made into a bracelet for £10.

again this can be adapted to suit with either faux pearls or freshwater pearls.

You have loads of design you can pick from or I am happy to mock designs up for you if nothing on my website quite fits the bill.

I offer hitchers a discount as well so can save a bit there. My website is www.lynseysdesigns.co.uk and email is ******@**************.**.**.

Hope that helps

Lynsey x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics