Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

G
Savvy June 2023 South Yorkshire

First dance song

Gracef, 20 of May of 2022 at 13:30 Posted on Planning 0 2
Hi all,
Just wondered what everyone’s first dance song is or was 🥰. We’re big RnB fans, at the minute I think it’s between Adorn by Miguel and No One by Alicia Keys. We are seeing Alicia Keys in concert next month and I have a feeling this is what will tip it for us.
X

2 replies

Latest activity by Gracef, 20 of May of 2022 at 18:46
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content

We had I'll Have You by Andie Case, which is 'our song', as we both liked the artist beofre we met and randomly this song was shuffle playing when we fisrt said I Love You! It has special meaning for us and is also something no one at our wedding had heard of (but all said how much they loved it) and the words of the song were perfect for our journey. If you dont have a song, then go with what you want, it is your day and your choice. there is too much pressure to choose a song people will relate to, but the way I see it is that in that moment in time it is about the 2 of you and should be somehting you relate to and has meaning to you.

• G
    Savvy June 2023 South Yorkshire
    Gracef ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Aw that sounds really lovely and like it was meant to be. We also love Jp Cooper and listened to his album together all the time when I was pregnant with our daughter, we are having September Song for the aisle though on a harp. We are also not majorly slow dance people, we love to have a really good dance with a beat so I think one of our top 2 songs will make the cut. The Alicia Keys concert is also on the exact same day that we are due to get married 1 year on! X

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics