Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner March 2011

First dance songs :-)

clarem1986, 19 February, 2010 at 14:35

Posted on Planning 38

Hello everyone, hope your well! I had a discussion with OH about choosing our first dance song - we are stuck and can't decide. We both like indie and r'n'b and lots of other stuff, one option so far is Paul Weller - you do something to me. My favourite band is Kings of Leon, but cant really find a...

Hello everyone, hope your well!

I had a discussion with OH about choosing our first dance song - we are stuck and can't decide. We both like indie and r'n'b and lots of other stuff, one option so far is Paul Weller - you do something to me. My favourite band is Kings of Leon, but cant really find a suitable first dance song, Sex on Fire will definitely be the 2nd song played though!

Thought I'd start a post to ask what everyone else is having, in hope I get some good ideas :-)

Have lovely weekends xx

38 replies

• thefuturemrsclarke
    Beginner July 2010
    thefuturemrsclarke ·
    • Hide content

Pretty sure we are having shainia twain, still the 1, its kinda meaningful to us x

• L
    Beginner
    LeeE ·
    • Hide content

Adeles 'Make You Feel My Love' (written by Bob Dylan) is a strong contender for for our first dance song.

We used a website called www.firstdancesongs.co.uk to help us look few a few favourite first dance songs.

-- Lee

• lolacp1
    Beginner July 2012
    lolacp1 ·
    • Hide content

Florence and the Machine Youve got the love followed by maybe Bruno Mars Amazing...

Then onto indie and motown classics!

• aecy
    Beginner October 2011
    aecy ·
    • Hide content

I know it was bumped by a random but it was great reading about what the OM's (like raef, geordiebarbie and natty) wanted, I wonder if thet all got the song they wanted?

• Suzie&Karl
    Beginner January 2012
    Suzie&Karl ·
    • Hide content

Chasing cars by snow patrol. It has been our song since we got together Smiley smile x

• Random Name
    Random Name ·
    • Hide content

We are going to have "so amazing" Luther Vandross. The words are so beautiful and fitting for OH and me.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics