Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

R
Beginner May 2015

First ever post- what do you think of this dress?

RainbowBride2015, 24 of June of 2014 at 16:37 Posted on Planning 0 13

Hi all! I've been browsing this site for a while but only made an account today so this is my first ever post!!

I'm getting married in May next year and have been looking at dresses for around 2 months now. I'm such an indecisive person!! I've tried around 50-60 dresses on in 6 different shops! I have 2 clear favourites and none of the others have come close. I now think I've decided on 'the one' at last! But just want some opinions.

This photo is from google, When I tried it on in the shop I had a really long veil on with it which had crystals all over and and made the train all shimmer Smiley smile it's such a bargain at £599!!! (and I didn't have any idea of the price before I had tried it on and already fallen in love with it!).

What do you think? x

13 replies

Latest activity by Sarah_88, 25 of June of 2014 at 20:44
  • cosmictrout
    Beginner August 2014
    cosmictrout ·
    • Hide content

The pic is a bit dark - do you know the designer and style name/code so we can try and find a better one?

It looks lovely from what I can tell though. My friend got married at the weekend in a very similar style and looked beautiful.

• kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content

I think it's lovely.

• M
    Beginner October 2015
    MrsRoughToBe ·
    • Hide content

It's lovely, but that means nothing compared to what it looks like on you and how it makes you feel! I'm at the dress stage just now, and have realised very quickly that if it looks good on a hanger or mannequin, it really doesn't mean it will look good on! If you had that gut feeling as soon as you seen yourself in it, and could imagine all your wedding pictures with you in that dress, then I would say thats definately the one! X

• cymruangel
    Beginner December 2014
    cymruangel ·
    • Hide content

It looks lovely, and if you love it, sounds like it might be the One.

• S
    Beginner July 2014
    SunnyOrangeConfetti79 ·
    • Hide content

It's gorgeous Smiley smile

• T
    Beginner February 2015
    The future Mrs G ·
    • Hide content

Is the dress by kelsey rose? I was deciding between 2 dresses and this is the one I didn't pick but I still think it's gorgeous.

• R
    Beginner May 2015
    RainbowBride2015 ·
    • Hide content

Yes it is by Kelsey Rose Smiley smile the future Mrs G if you don't mind can I ask what you picked in the end out of curiosity as we probably have similar tastes? X

• T
    Beginner February 2015
    The future Mrs G ·
    • Hide content

I went for true bride w124. Sorry not sure how to flash. It's actually pretty different and the kelsey rose one is much more like the type of dress I thought I would pick. In the end I went with my dress because I thought it was more suited to a winter wedding. Really wished I could have had both though!! Oh and I loved the fact the kelsey rose dress had pockets!

• R
    Beginner May 2015
    RainbowBride2015 ·
    • Hide content

Haha yes I love the magic pockets!!!! Can pop a tissue and lip gloss in there lol!! Just had a look at your dress, it's pretty! X

• AuntieBJ
    Beginner September 2014
    AuntieBJ ·
    • Hide content

Very pretty x

• L
    Beginner September 2014
    LucyLastic ·
    • Hide content

I tried this dress on - I couldn't get over the pockets (in a good way)! I went for something completely different in the end though.

• B
    Beginner July 2015
    BridetobeMrsS ·
    • Hide content

Love it! I seem to hardly like any dresses (I'm going to be a nightmare when dress shopping!!) but this is a gorgeous dress x

• S
    Beginner September 2014
    Sarah_88 ·
    • Hide content

It looks lovely

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics