Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Beginner June 2013

Fish and chips wedding breakfast? recommended suppliers London area?

janiejuju, 29 July, 2011 at 08:48 Posted on Planning 0 2

Hi all,

I'm looking into having fish and chips for my wedding breakfast. I've found a few suppliers but I need a supplier that can supply the staff, plates and cutlery also rather than just appearing in a van as I would like the meal served at the tables.

has anyone does this and got any contacts?

I tried fishandchipcatering.co.uk who seem to be the biggest in this arena however they don't seem to be able to offer the staffing etc even though they advertise on their site, and it's going to end up costing more than a 3 course meal when I add all of that on.

Any help appreciated!

2 replies

Latest activity by janiejuju, 29 July, 2011 at 13:49
  • NathalieSB
    NathalieSB ·
    • Hide content

Hello.

Whilst I was on a VW camper wedding car job in London, a bloke approached me with his business card. He was called "The Frying Squad" and provided a mobile fish and chip van for functions, including weddings.

He was a nice chap called Eamonn, and his number is **** or ****

*********@**************.**.*******://thefryingsquad.co.uk/https://thefryingsquad.co.uk/

If you contact him, please tell him that the lady with the campervan at the Wimbledon wedding passed you his details!

Cheers,

Nat

• NathalieSB
    NathalieSB ·
    • Hide content

Ooops - just read that you were looking for a full catering service - not sure whether he provides this. You may need to check. Sorry!

Does you venue provide staff? Sometimes they will work with the caterer that you bring in!

• J
    Beginner June 2013
    janiejuju ·
    • Hide content

Thanks Nathalie that's very kind of you.

I've enquired anyway, as you never know! :-)

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics