Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner July 2015

fishtail / mermaid tail dress.. do you need a hoop?

MrsB2015, 18 of July of 2014 at 21:23 Posted on Planning 0 8

Hi ladies. I have seen on another site girls talking about having a peticoat/hoop under a fishtail or mermaid tail dress.

Has anyone got one or planning on using one? When I ordered my dress they didn't say anything about one so I'm a bit confused.

Thanks xx

8 replies

Latest activity by MrsB2015, 19 of July of 2014 at 21:15
  • alyj66
    VIP August 2014
    alyj66 ·
    • Hide content

Yes, definitely yes. The underskirt gives your dress definition and makes it much easier to walk in. Incidentally I'll be selling mine in approx 5 weeks Smiley smile

• M
    Beginner July 2015
    MrsB2015 ·
    • Hide content

Oohh what size are you if you don't mind me asking? I think mine is mermaid although I don't know the difference lol xx

• alyj66
    VIP August 2014
    alyj66 ·
    • Hide content

Mine is mermaid and I don't know the difference either. The underskirt is anything from a size 8 to 12, I've been all those sizes since buying it Smiley smile

• M
    Beginner July 2015
    MrsB2015 ·
    • Hide content

I'm hoping to be a 12 when I get married lol. Will you let me know if you sell it please. Will look forward to your wedding flash to get a peek of ur dress xx

• alyj66
    VIP August 2014
    alyj66 ·
    • Hide content

Here's a flash of the underskirt, let me know if you're interested as I'm putting everything up for sale at the end of August, I'll only want £10 and p&p which will probably be courier as it's a bit big!

Jupon underskirt;

I was going to flash the dress but you can't really see what effect the underskirt has, if you plough through my last nearly 4 week flash its on there Smiley smile

• sweetlikechocolate
    Dedicated May 2016
    sweetlikechocolate ·
    • Hide content

I am having one. It makes a real difference to how my dress looks. I bought mine from ebay. It looks identical to the one in the last post (I think the pic on the ebay page was actually the same pic but its probably a stock photo). The shop I got my dress from wanted £69 but I paid £8.99.

• M
    Beginner July 2015
    MrsB2015 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Hun for £10 it's defo worth giving it a go. Will have it off you once you have finished if u don't mind. Xx

• alyj66
    VIP August 2014
    alyj66 ·
    • Hide content

That's fine, once I've posted my report feel free to get in contact and I'll get it posted to you. It is a genuine Jupon underskirt too Smiley smile

• M
    Beginner July 2015
    MrsB2015 ·
    • Hide content

Ooohhh thank u Hun. Not long to go now for u xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics