Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Mrs S*
Beginner January 2010

Flash me your knickers!

Mrs S*, 27 of June of 2010 at 22:08 Posted on Planning 0 11

I need my knickers for my wedding. I don't want a thong, just some normal pants but a bit special. I'm not bothered about too much frill. Oh, they have to be totally comfortable and wedgie proof! (not a pleasant sight - a bride fishing her knickers out her bum! - or worse for the bride, having them uncomfortable and not being able to fix it!)

11 replies

Latest activity by LollyB, 30 of June of 2010 at 21:25
  • budgetbabe
    Beginner July 2010
    budgetbabe ·
    • Hide content

Mine are so massive they wouldnt fit on the screen!! lol!!! SPANX all the way ?

• LollyB
    Beginner September 2010
    LollyB ·
    • Hide content

Mine are a a bit frilly!! there just your usual style knicker...as in not a thong or massive!! But they have "bride to be" in blue diamante on the back and a small bow on each side!! Just something to make me smile from my mum!!

My dress has so many layes on it that the knickers wont show through at all, so no vpl and no magic knickers needed!!

• Mrs S*
    Beginner January 2010
    Mrs S* ·
    • Hide content

My dress will hide the brightest and frilliest of knickers, so no worries there. Also no need for spanx.

• debmci
    debmci ·
    • Hide content

i still havent got my pants yet!! im same as you tho Mrs spink2be tho as i kinda want somethin special, but something comfy!

Laurahooke...wer did yours come from!?? Have you a pic?? Smiley smile

I'll keep an eye ere for more ideas!!!

• *porsche*
    Beginner January 2001
    *porsche* ·
    • Hide content

BRIDE TO BE

BRIDESMAID

Saw these in Debenhams on Friday, £5 - love them.

• AutumnRose
    Beginner
  • Little Madam
    Beginner
    Little Madam ·
    • Hide content

I have just found my ideal knickers for £1 for La Senza! They are white and have the frill as shown below on the front, then the back is sheer lace with a cut out at the top and a white bow.

http://www.lasenza.co.uk/knickers/5_for_12_-_briefs/level3.aspx?d=2&type=406&style=700473&product=020009009&img=S109_88

I have also just ordered a "Mrs Lewis" diamante iron on from ebay to go on the front - I think they are a bit over the top, but very me! Smiley smile

• L
    Beginner October 2010
    LauraJaneRush ·
    • Hide content

I've got these! They are really nice. I got them to wear on my hen do rather than the wedding tho! x

Im not su

• Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content

I got a pair in Ann Summers - Knickerbox range, plus a babydoll for the evening - all for £19

They are sheer at the back but still full pants!

• sidsidney
    Beginner
    sidsidney ·
    • Hide content

These ones...

Although they look at bit uncomfy on the model they are comfy on me!!

• LollyB
    Beginner September 2010
    LollyB ·
    • Hide content

Hey guys, mine are the cream ones from Debenhams that someone flashed, there really soft so will be pretty comfy I think!!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics