Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Lynseys Designs
Beginner

***Flash*** My eternity ring

Lynseys Designs, 29 December, 2010 at 19:13 Posted on Planning 0 13

Hubby surprised me on Christmas night with my main present which was a diamond eternity ring. I wasn't sure it was 'the one' at first so we went back to the shop yesterday and I tried loads of other rings on only to prove that my H had perfect taste and it suited my other rings and my finger perfectly. I just wasn't sure because it's thinner than my other bands but anything thicker just didn't look ring and took the focus from my Engagement ring away which I didn't want. So for all you flash lovers I hope this satisfies (was so hard to get a decent picture)

So I've now got the full set of rings, diamond earrings with matching diamond pendant, diamond bracelet so that only leaves a diamond watch but I'll be waiting a long long long time for that one!

x

13 replies

Latest activity by Snuggle-bum, 30 December, 2010 at 17:40
  • Rebecca86
    Beginner July 2012
    Rebecca86 ·
    • Hide content

Looks amazing all three together, you lucky lady, Maybe watch for birthday oo it is valentines day soon ? x

• TheNinjaPigeon
    Beginner January 2011
    TheNinjaPigeon ·
    • Hide content

Beautiful! You area very lucky lady - I explained to my H2B about eternity rings and he just gaped at me - astonished that he has to buy another! Your 3 look perfect together.

• GemmaLouise1986
    Beginner
    GemmaLouise1986 ·
    • Hide content

It looks fab Lynsey - congrats!

• teeheeyoucrazyguys!
    teeheeyoucrazyguys! ·
    • Hide content

Wow thats gorgeous! I'd never have thought of wearing it with my other rings actually, always thought id wear it on my right hand, i prolly still will....

thanks for flashing, was worth it!

• Lynseys Designs
    Beginner
    Lynseys Designs ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

See I always planned on wearing 3 together if I was every lucky enough to get one (never thought I'd get one so soon that's for sure). I choose both my ER and WR specifically to suit a third ring so that's why neither of them have thick bands.

Just means hubby will need to buy me a right hand ring when we have babies, hehe.

• spikeygoodness
    Beginner
    spikeygoodness ·
    • Hide content

Veery pretty indeed, I really like the size of it, it's really dainty and goes perfectly with the other rings.

• MissW
    Beginner September 2011
    MissW ·
    • Hide content

Ohh it's gorgeous. What a lucky lady you were!

• stripeyrache
    Beginner February 2011
    stripeyrache ·
    • Hide content

Ooh!! Lucky lucky you!! Love that it's thin enough to sit with the other rings too ?

• Snuggle-bum
    Beginner July 2011
    Snuggle-bum ·
    • Hide content

I think its gorgeous, it looks a perfect size too!!

Now you have left me with a dilema!!!

Can i ask what size your diamond is? It looks incredibly like mine and ive been umming and ahhhring over a diamond wedding band but seeing your plane band, engagement ring and then a diamond ER looks perfect!!!

• diamondsragirlsbestfriend!
    Beginner May 2008
    diamondsragirlsbestfriend! ·
    • Hide content

Just popped on here for a nosey and saw your post .......... very nice indeed, it looks lovely with your other rings. What a thoughtful H you have.

• Inspire Me Designs
    Inspire Me Designs ·
    • Hide content

Wow. Beautiful! You are one VERY lucky lady.

Unfortunately, I lost me engagement ring 2 years ago so had a gorgeous eternity ring for Christmas last year but it still doesnt look as good as having the 3 on my finger!

Nat

• Pompey
    Beginner June 2012
    Pompey ·
    • Hide content

Your eternity ring is what I have chosen for my wedding ring ?

• Lynseys Designs
    Beginner
    Lynseys Designs ·
    • Hide content

Snugglebum I actually don't even know what size my ER is but roughly 1/2 a carat. When I tried on diamond wedding rings I just didn't think they looked right as they took the focus away from my solitare but then I always knew I wanted an eternity ring so having 2 diamond bands with an ER in the middle was far too much for me. x

• Snuggle-bum
    Beginner July 2011
    Snuggle-bum ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Mine's 1/2 a carat too so your ring/s are really siminlar to what i want/NEED ....?

I really don't know what to do now!!?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics