Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

MischiefMumma
Beginner August 2014

Flash your OOS!!!

MischiefMumma, 17 of July of 2014 at 14:08 Posted on Planning 0 5

Hi Ladies,

Having seen ATB's post earlier regarding wording for OOS, its reminded me that I need to get a shifty on and get mine sorted.

However, I've no idea what to put in it, I thought it was just for timings but some people have mentioned singers and memorandums, so if you could flash me yours for inspiration, I'd be very grateful!!!?

5 replies

Latest activity by MadamRed, 19 of July of 2014 at 11:17
  • ATB
    Beginner August 2014
    ATB ·
    • Hide content

Are you having a church wedding? Mine takes the following format:

A5 decorated 'cover' with Order of Service, our names and date stamped on it. I can flash these tomorrow for you - I've not got a picture yet!

The inside first page has the church name, and Order of service for the marriage of ATB and MF August 2nd 2014 3pm.

Second page is the first Hymn and then The Marriage conducted by Rev....

The second inside page (so these are the middle spread) then has the words of the blessing and the second hymn.

The back page says Signing of the register , under which I've written Soloist xxxx xxx

Then I've got Bridesmaids: X and Y and Best Man Z (I may take this out though!) The memory verse is then at the bottom of the back page

Hope that helps and makes sense!

• MrsA2B2014
    Beginner September 2014
    MrsA2B2014 ·
    • Hide content

Will be keeping an eye on this thread, desperately need some inspiration

• MischiefMumma
    Beginner August 2014
    MischiefMumma ·
    • Hide content

We're not getting married in a church no, its like a stately home. Well it is a stately home!

Yours sounds great, I dont know who our registrar is yet but we've got a meeting with them a week on Tuesday so hopefully I'll find out then!

If you wouldnt mind flashing them tomorrow ATB that'd be great! Thank you!!

• beccak
    Beginner September 2014
    beccak ·
    • Hide content

I decided to do something a bit different for ours; we're (hopefully!) getting married outside so I made OOC fans. The front side has a very basic running order and on the back I've done three different puzzles (crossword, wordsearch & anagrams) complete with little pencils held on with magnets.

I've got some better bows to go on them, but this is them almost finished.

The front just reads:

Brides Entrance (music in italics underneath)

Welcome by the Registrar

Reading by xxx (reading title in italics underneath)

Recital of marriage vows & exchange of rings

Reading by xxx reading title in italics underneath)

Signing of the register

Exit of bride & groom (music in italics underneath)

• C
    Beginner October 2014
    catnor ·
    • Hide content

I've gone and made a whole mini book. I got very carried away with my oos.

Scanned letter off my son thanking everyone for coming, normal oos details, introductions to bridal party, timings of the day, timeline of important dates from when we first met, remembering people no no longer her hwo obviously couldn't be there.

Thought it would be good talking point while people are sat around waiting and it looks stunning x

• MadamRed
    Beginner April 2017
    MadamRed ·
    • Hide content

I'd love to tell you all what mine were for my first wedding, but then if there's anyone on here who knows me I would definitely give away who I am. ☹️

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics