Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

MrsV-wasMissB
Beginner August 2015

Flashy Flashy! My Wedding Day Thank you Card :)

MrsV-wasMissB, 18 of August of 2015 at 10:41 Posted on Planning 0 15

Just putting together my thank you card and need to choose a few images... these are the ones I've narrowed down so far! Smiley smile

15 replies

Latest activity by MrsV-wasMissB, 21 of August of 2015 at 16:32
  • MrsV-wasMissB
    Beginner August 2015
    MrsV-wasMissB ·
    • Hide content

And also... some more but it wont let me post!!

• MrsV-wasMissB
    Beginner August 2015
    MrsV-wasMissB ·
    • Hide content

• bliss_balloons
    bliss_balloons ·
    • Hide content

Wow that's tricky, you have some stunning photo's there. Are you just having the one photo on the card? I do love the top one of your second post.

• bliss_balloons
    bliss_balloons ·
    • Hide content

Wow that's tricky, you have some stunning photo's there. Are you just having the one photo on the card? I do love the top one of your second post.

• MrsV-wasMissB
    Beginner August 2015
    MrsV-wasMissB ·
    • Hide content

Well I have found 2 designs I like, one with 1 big photo on the front and then 3 on the inside fold, and another one with 9 square photos all on the front...

I am struggling!! HA! I have a few more than these too as I wanted to capture a few fun elements of the day plus a few posey ones of us as well...

• laurafish
    Beginner July 2016
    laurafish ·
    • Hide content

Personally I would eliminate any that don't include the both of you - the one of you and your bridesmaids is a beautiful photo, but I think if the card is a thank you from the both of you, it would be nice to have you both on it. My favourite is probably the last of the first post, with your rings Smiley smile

Edit: sorry, just read it properly, you can ignore me haha! Although I still think you should include the ring shot for sure Smiley winking

• AKWedding
    Beginner August 2015
    AKWedding ·
    • Hide content

Ditto the comment about the main photograph including both of you. I particularly like the confetti shot and the one of you two kissing in day time.

• MrsV-wasMissB
    Beginner August 2015
    MrsV-wasMissB ·
    • Hide content

I decided I wanted mostly us else I'd feel I was leaving people out. I did include a BM shot with me mainly for the flash of colour as well as the ushers entering the grounds, but personal. Included rings and a cake shot. Rest is US Smiley smile

Not ordered yet but I feel a flowers/boquet shot should be included....

• L
    Beginner October 2014
    LalaC1988 ·
    • Hide content

Your bridesmaids although beautiful are not thanking neither is your cake or flowers you and hubby are so in my opinion it should be the people thanking

• Mrslh2b
    Beginner August 2016
    Mrslh2b ·
    • Hide content

I think the second or fourth of your first post or the last photo of your second post

• Nims
    Beginner July 2015
    Nims ·
    • Hide content

You always seem to post threads asking for advice, and then always ignore the advice and say what you've already decided to do. Properly makes me laugh. Everyone here has said it makes the most sense for your thank you card to be of you and your hubby.

I think you probably just wanted to do another big flash. Which is fine- we love flashes, and your pics are gorgeous!

• MrsV-wasMissB
    Beginner August 2015
    MrsV-wasMissB ·
    • Hide content

• P
    Beginner April 2016
    Pooba ·
    • Hide content

It looks brilliant - and we all appreciate the flashes!

• Lui
    Beginner October 2015
    Lui ·
    • Hide content

These are all so brilliant, it would be hard to choose them!!

Looks like such an amazing day!

• Nims
    Beginner July 2015
    Nims ·
    • Hide content

Ooooops I totally owe you an apology there, I missed/misread the post where you said you were using more than one photo! Makes more sense now why you flashed so many!

The cards look AWESOME.

• MrsV-wasMissB
    Beginner August 2015
    MrsV-wasMissB ·
    • Hide content

HAHA Don't worry Smiley winking I am sorting a report but I know a few of my friends and family would want to see it so going to do a blog page,.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics