Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Carly
Beginner February 2024 Kent

Flat shoes for the big day

Carly, 17 of October of 2022 at 21:34 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 5
Hi all!

Any advice most welcome. My fiamace is a tad taller then me but only by a touch. Therefore on our wedding day planning to where flat shoes with no if hardly any heel. Has anyone found so great shoes to wear with this in mind? Comfy event worthy ballet looking shoes? Any suggestions welcome. Xx

5 replies

Latest activity by Emily, 20 of October of 2022 at 22:25
  • FL.
    Savvy October 2023 Puy-de-Dôme
    FL. ·
    • Hide content

Charlotte mills are a great option. Theres also the Sophia Webster flats that are amazing but pricey.

Thirdly try Rainbowclub, they are a popular bridal shoe xx

• Anonbride
    Expert July 2023 Cornwall
    Anonbride ·
    • Hide content

This might not work with your venue/time of year... but I'm in a similar situation. I'm planning on some fancy white sandals, I've seen loads of beautiful options on Pintrest (haven't gone shopping yet!) and I'm getting married on the beach so it works! I'm also a bit clumsy so never tend to wear heels even when I do dress up and sandals do seem to work in general, especially with a long dress like most wedding dresses are because really people only see your toes - just like they would if you were wearing an open toe heel Smiley smile

• R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

I wore flat sandals from a high-street store for my wedding. The bonus is that I can wear them again!

• Rosie
    Curious May 2023 Lothian & Borders
    Rosie ·
    • Hide content

I bought mine from The White Ribbon, they have a good website, and they're gorgeous. Lots of colour choice and they come with leather straps and ribbon to tie around ankles/legs, they are really comfortable Smiley smile

• Emily
    Dedicated February 2023 Hertfordshire
    Emily ·
    • Hide content
    Same here for me and my H2B. I will wear a small heel tho. My man will have to stand straight, tall amd proud!!! He isn't bothered if I'm a bit taller in heels. I'm sure photographer can be creative with steps/ slopes/ seating so it not too obvious in the pics.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics