Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner May 2016

Flexible BBQ/Hogroast Catering North Hampshire

LuxuriousRedHair1986, 26 of November of 2014 at 14:42 Posted on Planning 0 1

Me and my partner are hopefully getting married mid 2016, and we are just starting the process of budgeting for everything. We're hoping to do a hog roast/BBQ for our wedding breakfast, but to save costs, I am hoping to make all the canapés and sides myself. What we need is a company that will provide waiting staff to hand out my home made canapés, a small hog roast (a snack size portion for 75 people) as well as a few BBQ items (veggie selection, some fish and veg) and wont mind me providing the sides. Has anybody used somebody who does something like this? Any ideas gratefully received.

1 replies

Latest activity by NyamaCatering, 2 of December of 2014 at 08:55
  • NyamaCatering
    NyamaCatering ·
    • Hide content

Hi LuxuriousRedHair1986.

We are actually a BBQ Themed Outdoor Company and will be happy to provide you with a few options. OR you can check it out for yourself! https://nyama-catering.co.uk/pages/menus . We really do not mind our clients to provide there own food in addition to ours. What I would say though is maybe be careful for taking on too much on your special day. There's ways of getting the caterers to take some of the pressure off you without it having to cost an arm and a leg! For instance, instead of only doing the Hog Roast maybe get a Hog Roast Buffet in (includes Salads, Roasted Baby New Potatoes etc). The extra costs for this might be worth not having to go through the trouble of making salads etc.

We do provide Veggie and Pesciterian Alternatives.

The only thing we would unfortunately not be able to help with would be waiting staff. Most catering companies only provide staff to serve their own food, and this is also the way we operate. There's however quite a few staffing agencies out there that will be able to help. Or even better maybe get some local students / School kids to assist on the day.

We also have an Open Day on in April 2015 so keep an eye out for that, its hosted in Tadley, Hampshire and will give you a very good idea as to what we're all about.
    All the best with this exciting time in your lives!

• NyamaCatering
    NyamaCatering ·
    • Hide content

Hi LuxuriousRedHair1986.

We are actually a BBQ Themed Outdoor Company and will be happy to provide you with a few options. OR you can check it out for yourself! https://nyama-catering.co.uk/pages/menus . We really do not mind our clients to provide there own food in addition to ours. What I would say though is maybe be careful for taking on too much on your special day. There's ways of getting the caterers to take some of the pressure off you without it having to cost an arm and a leg! For instance, instead of only doing the Hog Roast maybe get a Hog Roast Buffet in (includes Salads, Roasted Baby New Potatoes etc). The extra costs for this might be worth not having to go through the trouble of making salads etc.

We do provide Veggie and Pesciterian Alternatives.

The only thing we would unfortunately not be able to help with would be waiting staff. Most catering companies only provide staff to serve their own food, and this is also the way we operate. There's however quite a few staffing agencies out there that will be able to help. Or even better maybe get some local students / School kids to assist on the day.

We also have an Open Day on in April 2015 so keep an eye out for that, its hosted in Tadley, Hampshire and will give you a very good idea as to what we're all about.
    All the best with this exciting time in your lives!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics