Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner August 2013

Florists in Cheshire

Laura100813, 10 August, 2012 at 20:19 Posted on Planning 0 5

Hi,

Another newby to Hitched here and am hoping all you experts can help me!!

Can anyone recommend any good florists in Cheshire who aren't ridiculously expensive?

Many thanks,

Laura (getting married a year today eeeee!!)

5 replies

Latest activity by Elixia, 11 October, 2012 at 14:58
  • monkeybride
    Beginner June 2013
    monkeybride ·
    • Hide content

Hi Laura

Welcome to hitched!

We're using black cat floral who seem to be a pretty good price and the lady who runs it, Meryl, was so enthusiastic and helpful when we met her that we didn't think we'd find anyone better for the price - they can even come and move the flowers from the church to the reception for you! https://blackcat-floral.co.uk/

Where are you getting married?

• L
    Beginner August 2013
    Laura100813 ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

Excellent, thanks for the recommendation, I'll have to have a look at their website - do you know where they are based?

We're getting married at Norcliffe Chapel in Styal and reception at Alderley Edge Hotel.

Wherabouts are you getting married?

• monkeybride
    Beginner June 2013
    monkeybride ·
    • Hide content

You're welcome! They're based in Knutsford and Chester so the Knutsford one should be pretty handy for you by the sounds of it!

I'm getting married near Chester -Alderley edge hotel looks absolutley lovely Smiley smile

• L
    Beginner August 2013
    Laura100813 ·
    • Hide content

Ah even better, I work just near Knutsford! ?

When is your wedding?

Willington Hall looks lovely too, I've seen quite a few pics and videos from there when hunting for our photographer and videographer!

Are you having most of your things from Chester way then or have you sourced anything for the wedding from round where you live?

Love Laura.

• A
    Aceflowers ·
    • Hide content

Hi Laura,

I know one florist in cheshire. You have just found the best, locally owned source of creative, fresh, floral design. Their customer service is unparalleled. They are committed to delivering your floral messages, beautifully packaged and on time -in Cheshire and surrounding towns.

Address is-

1317 S Main St
    Cheshire
    CT 06410

Hope it will help you.

• Elixia
    Beginner March 2014
    Elixia ·
    • Hide content

*COUGH* My auntie is stafford does good flowers, its called april flowers *COUGH*

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics