Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner May 2016

Flower Girl Baskets

MrsLBtoB, 29 of March of 2016 at 16:25 Posted on Planning 0 3

Hi All,

Hope you all had lovely long weekends.

I am trying to find some nice flower girl baskets, ideally i'd like white wicker ones that i can add ribbon on to match our colour scheme but cannot seem to find any anywhere!

I recently ordered some satin ones from Monsoon but they were tiny!! I'm not wanting massive ones but ones you can fit more than 10 petals in!

I have 2 flower girls of 10 and 8. Has anyone seen them or recently bough some nice ones?

Thank you so much in advance

3 replies

Latest activity by MrsLBtoB, 30 of March of 2016 at 09:38
  • Catlady28
    Beginner March 2017
    Catlady28 ·
    • Hide content

I was looking at these ones from Amazon the other day! They do seem to have smaller material ones too, lots of choice!

• Pookie8911
    Beginner April 2017
    Pookie8911 ·
    • Hide content

Hey MrsLBtoB. Sorry I can't help much with where to get them from. I'm wondering what your plans are with them? We are having our (will be) 3 year old niece and potentially another 3 year old as our flower girls, and the florist has quoted £15 either for a wand or a flower basket, which I'm a little reluctant to pay for - are you going to put some petals in theirs to throw? Or just some confetti? Would love to know your plans.

Thanks (and sorry it's not answering your query!)

• M
    Beginner May 2016
    MrsLBtoB ·
    • Hide content

Ohhh thank you, I like these Smiley smile

• M
    Beginner May 2016
    MrsLBtoB ·
    • Hide content

Hi Pookie8911 - My 2 FG's will be sprinkling petals as I walk down the aisle. My venue doesnt allow real petals so I ordered some silk ones from ebay. They are really nice and very cheap too Smiley smile £15 for a wand seems quite expensive to me, I'm sure you could get cheaper from ebay or etsy

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics