Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Beginner September 2018

Flower girl dress help!

bloodninja, 19 of May of 2018 at 07:53 Posted on Planning 0 2

So, after you amazing ladies got some dress shops spot on for the wedding dress, I need some serious help. Wedding is on 6th September and I need to find the flower girl dress. Ideally bristol/Cardiff area.ideally I didn’t want white/ivory/cream, but I’m really struggling. I was looking for burgundy, but I may go ivory with burgundy sash and shoes. She’s 6 years old and loves her dresses and shopping so unlike me who didn’t want an experience she’d love browsing and the trying on.

Does anyone one have any suggestions? I’m finding loads of pastels ect but that’s not us, our theme and it just wouldn’t work.

tia one stressed out bride!

2 replies

Latest activity by PirateWench, 26 of May of 2018 at 18:54
  • M
    Mum-of-bride ·
    • Hide content

Try Matalan they have lovely dresses at a great price. My daughter’s bridesmaids are wearing burgundy and we could not find a suitable flower girl dress to tie in with the colours , we found a lovely dress at Matalan online

https://www.matalan.co.uk/kids/girls.list?utm_source=301&utm_medium=Feb22&utm_campaign=/kids-clothing/girls/party-and-occasionwear

• K
    Beginner June 2018
    Kellydooey0921 ·
    • Hide content

Hey,

i ordered dresses for my besties from Mix Bridal. And they also offer flower girl dresses i remembered. may have a look there. Good luck!

• P
    Beginner July 2022 Nottinghamshire
    PirateWench ·
    • Hide content

H&M kids are doing some great stuff but takes a while of looking. I actually found mine on Amazon though.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics