Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

luckylola
Beginner September 2012

Flower girl jewelry- ideas needed please!

luckylola, 4 April, 2012 at 20:58 Posted on Planning 0 8

Hello,

I am thinking of getting our Flower girl a nice piece of jewerly as part of her Thank you present.

I would like something that is suits her age but is also something she can keep forever. It's not going to be worn on the wedding day so I don't have to stick to a certain colour or style.

I was thinking maybe a charm bracelet or a necklace.

She is 6, nearly 7 and doesn't have her ears pierced.

Budget £20-£30ish.

Any ideas would be great! Thanks!

8 replies

Latest activity by lisaloulou, 5 April, 2012 at 18:47
  • N
    Beginner June 2012
    Nicalf08 ·
    • Hide content

Hi, have you looked on notonthehighstreet.com? I bought my two flower girls a freshwater pearl bracelet each for about £26 I think. I chose a soft pink colour as their mums assured me this is their favourite colour! But they had a couple of other colours too and you can have an initial charm put on, they came in three different sizes as well and gift wrapped. Also there are lots of pretty things on she-rocks.co.uk, also children's sizes. Hope that helps.

• RebeccaC
    RebeccaC ·
    • Hide content

I have some pretty thank you necklaces and bracelets on my site. These are available on 14" sterling silver necklaces and arrive in a gift box.

Feel free to have a look:

Madeline Necklace

Rihana Necklace

These arrive in a gift box too.

Regards,

Rebecca

• RebeccaC
    RebeccaC ·
    • Hide content

I also have a selection of freshwater pearl and Swarovski pearl bracelets. I can customise too - so if there is something in particular you want, feel free to email me:

• The Little Jewellery Box
    The Little Jewellery Box ·
    • Hide content

Hi ?

Sounds like a lovely idea.

I can make you something in your price range, using beads, freshwater pearls, swarovski pearls & crystal, charms, silver or gold plating, sterling silver. All of our jewellery is presented in pretty little gift boxes.

Take a little look at our website below for ideas or let me know if you have something in mind. I make a lot of flower girl jewellery. Hope I can help!

• Lynseys Designs
    Beginner
    Lynseys Designs ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

Here are a few of the designs I've made previously. Some of them were bespoke designs so not on the website but you can still order them. Have a look at the website www.lynseysdesigns.co.uk and facebook page https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.141964505819442.28293.138437779505448&type=3. The swarovski heart pendants can use the same size of heart as the earrings so 10mm and costs £14 in Sterling Silver for the pendant in 10mm.

Any questions just email me - ******@**************.**.**. x

• B2B2014
    Beginner February 2014
    B2B2014 ·
    • Hide content

How about a silver charm bracelet, that way it can be added to and its a lovely keepsake for your flower girl.

Good luck

• *porsche*
    Beginner January 2001
    *porsche* ·
    • Hide content

Monsoon have got some gorgeous jewellrey in at the mo.

• lisaloulou
    Beginner
    lisaloulou ·
    • Hide content

My personalised bracelets make lovely keepsakes and are made with an extender chain so that they can be worn as they grow older. Any bracelets on my website www.louloubelle.co.uk can be personalised so a dantier design could be chosen to suit younger girls.

If I can help at all my email is ****@***********.**.**

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics