Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Beginner July 2013

Flower girl present help

Bride to be Becky from Derbyshire, 27 May, 2013 at 10:14 Posted on Planning 0 9

Hello , 5weeks on Saturday until we get married and I'm a little stuck on what to buy our 2 half year old flower girl. thinking of spending up to £20. What have you brought/ buying your flower girl ?

Thanks

9 replies

Latest activity by louise fisher, 29 May, 2013 at 07:00
  • minimorecambe
    Beginner August 2013
    minimorecambe ·
    • Hide content

A build-a-bear?

• Muesli
    Beginner June 2013
    Muesli ·
    • Hide content

We have got her a a teddy bear, with her name on it and our wedding date as just a little reminder, I have brought my niece's who's 3 and 5 a jewelry boxes Smiley smile

• R
    Beginner June 2012
    Randomsabreur ·
    • Hide content

We gave ours 2.5-4 a cuddly toy (sheep from our county show) and a little freshwater pearl bracelet.

• V
    vgbear ·
    • Hide content

We can help we have lots of flowergirl presents and bridesmaids and I think they are all under £20.00 I love the personalised bear and the money box and if you quote bankholiday25 at checkout there is 25% off today only

http://www.bbsgiftsandmore.com/ourshop/cat_723955-Gifts-For-Flowergirls.html

• Icklefee
    Super May 2014
    Icklefee ·
    • Hide content

Two out of my three flower girls I bought charm bracelets when they were christened and the third has one too so I am buying them all a little birdcage charm (these feature heavily in my theme) as their present.

• T
    Beginner
    Teal ·
    • Hide content

Bracelet, necklace, pendant to wear when older?

Argos have some that are reaonably priced, but no idea of quality? Some of the reviews are good though.

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Browse/ID72/33007488/c_1/1%7Ccategory_root%7CJewellery+and+Watches%7C33005868/c_2/2%7Ccat_33005868%7CChildren%27s+jewellery%7C33007488.htm

• mum-wants-a-hat
    Beginner June 2013
    mum-wants-a-hat ·
    • Hide content

I've got my daughter a personalised bear from Ebay. It's printed front and back, is packaged beautifully and was surprisingly more lovely than it looks in the picture. Came to under £10 including delivery... Excellent service too.

I can't wait for her to get it- she will be so chuffed! :0)

(for some reason it won't let me upload pics :0( )

• F
    Beginner August 2013
    FMG ·
    • Hide content

I was going to buy a personalised rag doll from Ebay for my little flower girl but currently my mum is knitting her one so if it looks as good as it does on the pattern then she is having this, it has a dress to match hers, her coloured eyes and hair and I will be embroidering her name onto the dress. If it goes wrong then I will be heading back to Ebay to buy her one.

I also have 3 new born babies at the wedding (a 3 month old, a 2 month old and what will probably be a 3 week old all being well) my mum is knitting cute little teddy bears for them and I am sewing pretty coloured fabric on to their ears and paws (the bears of course not the babies!) to match the sex closer to they time as we only know what one of them is so far!

• B
    Beginner July 2013
    Bride to be Becky from Derbyshire ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks for all your help , think I'm going to go with build a bear

• louise fisher
    Beginner July 2014
    louise fisher ·
    • Hide content

?Obviously,toy!!!!

Children all love...