Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

W
Beginner September 2017

Flower suppliers/wholesalers in Leicestershire

Womanonabudget, 10 of October of 2016 at 12:12 Posted on Planning 0 1

Hi all

I am hoping to do my own flowers for my wedding. I was just wondering whether any of you have done your own? If so who did you use to supply your flowers?? I know Leicester has the wholesale flower markets but i am not really too sure about using them.

I would be happy to use supermarket flowers but you cant always guarantee them having in store the flowers that you want

Any suggestions would be appreciated

?

1 replies

Latest activity by Wedding Photography By Bill Haddon, 11 of October of 2016 at 21:43
  • L
    Beginner March 2018
    LuxuriousPinkCakes651 ·
    • Hide content

I used to work as a florist and a trip to the flower market is always great fun. I would recommend it if you get the chance but just be aware you sometimes have to buy more than you want. Prices at market generally mean it's not too much of a problem. I'm so excited to go for my wedding!

• Wedding Photography By Bill Haddon
    Wedding Photography By Bill Haddon ·
    • Hide content

I think that there is a wholesaler on commercial square freemans common Leicester. But I would advise that it is money well spent if you use a good florist for your wedding and let them handle it as there are so many other things that will be taking your time, its stressful enough at times organising a wedding.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics