Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner April 2014

Flowergirl hair style and accesories

Sooperdooper, 27 of February of 2014 at 20:59 Posted on Planning 0 4

What are you or did you do with your flowergirls hair?

Did they have little tiaras, or did you have something else?

Inspiration needed.

4 replies

Latest activity by Lemon Violet, 2 of March of 2014 at 14:10
  • lisaloulou
    Beginner
    lisaloulou ·
    • Hide content

My bridesmaids had different up do with pearls pins

How about a side bun with little comb or a small hair band/ side tiara goes with a number of hairstyles as you can see from the photo below.

HTH

Lisa

• lisaloulou
    Beginner
    lisaloulou ·
    • Hide content

Ah so sorry, I missed "flowergirls". Most of my customers who have bought for flowergirls go for a little crystal or pearl headbands which can put back in quickly and easily as it likely it will be pulled out numerous times on the day!

• The Little Jewellery Box
    The Little Jewellery Box ·
    • Hide content

My daughter was recently a flower girl and they all wore a single flower clip at front and looked so cute! The were in off white/cream to match their dresses and from monsoon I think. They were light weight and stayed in hair really well.

• N
    Beginner May 2015
    nixy3 ·
    • Hide content

My daughters were flowergirls last year and I did their hair, and then they had a hairband to wear aswell. I've seen some weave in hair bits that I am considering for my youngest this time round as she fiddles constantly with her hair
    !

• L
    Lemon Violet ·
    • Hide content

Hi, I have some pretty pieces on my website if it's any help, Also have some hairbands in my older stock if interested. Let me know if you are stuck Www. Weddingfascinator. Co. UK Lemon violet Fascinators Facebook Thanks Lynne

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics