Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Beginner

Flowergirl head dresses

*Sparrow*, 17 August, 2012 at 12:39 Posted on Planning 0 5

Hi I was wondering if there are any om's that had their flower girls wearing flower rings on their heads that could flash pics? I love the idea but can't find any pics??xxx

5 replies

Latest activity by tortoise, 18 August, 2012 at 12:41
  • overtherainbow
    overtherainbow ·
    • Hide content

If you Google floral circlets, it should throw up both adult and child's versions for you. I've done them in the past as well as headbands:-

They are pretty for country style weddings. If you are wanting fresh flowers, go for 'hardy' types such as miniature roses, orchids, spray carnations, chrysanths etc as the more delicate flowers won't be able to cope with the heat which comes from the head as well as hot weather. The girls would need their heads measuring too to ensure a good fit. Easiest way is with a piece of string then measure the string as tape measures slide around and stretch a bit.

• 3d jewellery
    3d jewellery ·
    • Hide content

When I got married i made my own, a full circle of roses. These circlets only have flowers at the front

• Chris Giles Photography
    Chris Giles Photography ·
    • Hide content

Here's a couple, but make sure they are adjustable or can be tightened easily...the one the bride had kept falling in front of her eyes!

• overtherainbow
    overtherainbow ·
    • Hide content

One of the reasons why the head needs measuring!

• tortoise
    tortoise ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

This is amazing! I want one. I like the blue and pink ones first posted too, but the others are too big for me.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics