Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Nikki
Beginner March 2022 North Yorkshire

Flowers

Nikki, 27 of January of 2021 at 09:38 Posted on Planning 0 1
Hi guys

Just wanted to ask a few questions re flowers. Are any of you ladies doing your own bouquets? I’m quite keen to have fresh not artificial flowers and I’d be up for having a go myself if it saves money but I can’t seem to find anywhere to purchase the flowers from. I’m in West Yorkshire and I’ve googled flower markets and they all seem to be trade only.
Alternatively can anyone recommend a reasonably priced florist? We are getting married near York. I’m not particularly set on a design so I’m open to using whatever flowers are in season in March (2022)
Thanks

1 replies

Latest activity by ExpensiveGreenCakes49831, 28 of January of 2021 at 10:29
  • E
    Curious July 2021 Hertfordshire
    ExpensiveGreenCakes49831 ·
    • Hide content
    We’re doing our own flowers. We’re going to try and source from a flower farm last minute as our wedding is in July, so we’re not even sure if we’ll be able to have our wedding due to covid.

If we can’t get any from a flower farm, we’re ordering from Triangle Nursery which is a online wholesaler.

We’re getting the more complicated things such as the bouquets and buttonholes done by a florist though.

Typing this out is making me panic a bit as we’ve not even organised our florist just yet haha. So hard to organise with covid restrictions looming over us.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics