Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

N
Beginner August 2024 Isle of Man

Food menu choices

Natasha, 8 of January of 2024 at 09:17 Posted on Planning 0 3
Hi does anyone know if you can add food choices to your website and guest pick from there what they want? X

3 replies

Latest activity by InfoHills, 20 of March of 2024 at 14:12
  • Emily
    Beginner July 2024 West Sussex
    Emily ·
    • Hide content

I did lots of research on this and have done it this way...

- In the text of the RSVP section I've added our menu choices for each course as a list.

- To get them as options, I added an 'event' for each of the following 'ceremony', 'choose your starter', 'choose your main', and 'choose your dessert'. Make sure each guest is added to/included in each of these events, otherwise they won't see them as options when they rsvp.

- Using starters as an example, you then go into the event and select the menu tab. You can then add each menu item on there. So for mine, it's Lobster Taco, Pan-fried scallops, Vegetable Flower Pot. (but remember, all the descriptions of these items are already on the RSVP page so you just need to put short descriptions.

- Repeat the above steps for mains and desserts.

Then, when the person types their name in to RSVP, it will ask them to confirm coming to the ceremony, then it will ask them to confirm 'choose their starter' with a drop down menu of all the options you added in the steps before. I asked my guests to add any dietary requirements to the comment box that appears when they RSVP too.

It took me ages to work out a good way of doing this but we started sending our invites out last week and people have been responding with their menu choices, so it's working!

Best of luck Smiley smile

• W
    Beginner September 2025 West Yorkshire
    Wayne ·
    • Hide content

Im using Joy wedding website, and you can add multiple choice questions, and it collates all the info in bar charts

• N
    Beginner August 2024 Isle of Man
    Natasha ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    You are literally a life saver! I’ve just done exactly what you said and it’s worked!!!! Thank you so much ❤️❤️

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics