Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner July 2017

Food tasting done!

Mr_P, 12 of March of 2017 at 15:14 Posted on Planning 0 5

Hello.

So, when booking our caterers last year, we knew we'd taken a bit of a risk. A new company, just a pair of lads who individually had a good pedigree but were setting up together.

A special offer - half price catering if booked and deposit paid for by the end of April 2016. We met up with them, their brief was - 'none of this poncy food, we want proper Yorkshire portions!'

Yesterday, we had our food tasting - they have not disappointed! They have bent over backwards, gone that extra mile. I am pleased I can recommend them to any Yorkshire bride - Eat Art Venue are worth talking to!

I shall leave some mouth watering pictures to get you excited!

Top to bottom - cottage pie. On the platter we have Burgers, sausage and mash and toad-in-the-hole. Close up of the burger and then hand made truffles to go with coffee - coconut & lime, a mint one, and a salted caramel one.

We are having these served for three hours between ceremony and breakfast and will be instead of starters.

The boys have done good!

Mr_P

5 replies

Latest activity by Chapples, 13 of March of 2017 at 15:31
  • Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

All my favourite foods! My mouth is watering and my spaghetti and meatballs dinner isn't seeming so appetising somehow. Might be toad in the hole tomorrow lol.

• Mrs_Conduct
    Expert June 2017
    Mrs_Conduct ·
    • Hide content

Oooo they all look delish! I really want a truffle now!

• Stephisaur
    Beginner April 2017
    Stephisaur ·
    • Hide content

Please can I come to your Wedding?

That looks amaaaaazing!

• Chapples
    Beginner June 2017
    Chapples ·
    • Hide content

Wowzers Mr P! That all looks amazing! Group invite?! ?

• M
    Beginner July 2017
    Mr_P ·
    • Hide content

I'd love to invite you all but I'm already worried about numbers! Might have to do a first come, first served on the RSVP's the way they're coming in! We both breath a sigh of relief when we get a "Sorry, can't come!"

• Chapples
    Beginner June 2017
    Chapples ·
    • Hide content

Oh no! We've still got about 30 guest replies outstanding for the evening & if they all say yes it'll be a terrifying food bill but I reckon that at least half of them won't be coming... it's definitely squeaky bum time isn't it Mr P! ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics