Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

badgermonkey
Beginner August 2006

Foodfocus.co.uk - amazing website

badgermonkey, 4 of May of 2009 at 12:20 Posted on Beauty & Wellbeing 0 2

I saw someone on another site recommend this website, and I passed the address onto my H, who is trying to lose weight, and he's spent the last three days raving about it, so I thought I'd let my fellow Hitchers know!

www.foodfocus.co.uk - I promise I am not affiliated to this site in any way Smiley smile You can put in your height and weight, and how active your job/daily routine is before exercise. Then you tell it how much you want to lose, and it sets you a calorie target. From then on, you can log all your food and exercise and it keeps track of whether you're above or below your target and by how much. And it's free!

2 replies

Latest activity by Stazzle, 6 of May of 2009 at 21:42
  • P
    Beginner April 2003
    phoenixtease ·
    • Hide content

I joined after reading the same post - set my target to lose 1.5lbs last week and at the end of my first week (Sat), I'd lost 6lbs ?

Eat Less Move More is definitely the way forward!

• W
    Beginner
    Wicket ·
    • Hide content

I had signed up to fitday.com but it was annoying with it not showing weight in stones. I have signed up to this one now as it's basically a UK version. Hooray!

• Stazzle
    Stazzle ·
    • Hide content

I'm also a member of foodfocus! I really love the Weight Goal graph, something about seeing it in that form that really spurs me on!

Am a member of Fitday as well, I like the fact that it has a journal as I find it really helpful to write my feelings down so I can go back and motivate myself when I've had a bad week. That's the only extra thing it has to Foodfocus though.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics