Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E
Beginner August 2019

Football stadium weddings

Emma1991, 23 of January of 2014 at 17:54 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 15

Hello.

I'm writing my university dissertation on the attractiveness of football stadiums as a wedding venue. I also want to hear from people who are against holding a wedding at a football stadium.

I would be grateful if you could take 5 minutes to complete my survey it is all anonymous and the answers will get sent straight through to me.

The link is https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7SP6BZJ

Emma x

15 replies

Latest activity by Emma1991, 5 of February of 2014 at 21:04
  • *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content

Blimey! Dissertations have changed a bit since my day- what course are you doing?

• AmnesiaCustard
    Beginner June 2011
    AmnesiaCustard ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

A BA in Football-related-weddings, of course! (The mind boggles)

• Cilla
    Beginner April 2012
    Cilla ·
    • Hide content

Done.

At the beginning of the survey she said it was something Hospitality related

• AmnesiaCustard
    Beginner June 2011
    AmnesiaCustard ·
    • Hide content

Ah well, I tried to fill it in, but where my answer was "other" I couldn't tick a box so it wouldn't send. The options I wanted weren't specified.

Sorry.

• E
    Beginner August 2019
    Emma1991 ·
    • Hide content

I'm studying a degree in hospitality business management with conference and events. I've always worked in football stadiums and I find it interesting to see people's opinions in having a football stadium as the venue for their wedding.

AmnesiaCustard which question did you have a problem with?

Thank you to everyone who has completed my survey.

Emma x

• AmnesiaCustard
    Beginner June 2011
    AmnesiaCustard ·
    • Hide content

There were about three of them where I wrote something in the "other" box, but I had to tick something in the list to make it viable. And I didn't want to tick anything in the list!!

Also the last question didn't include the things I found important so I didn't feel able to put the rest in any order.

Maybe your survey wasn't meant for me!

• E
    Beginner August 2019
    Emma1991 ·
    • Hide content

Oh sorry I thought that you could say other without ticking any other boxes.

The last question are attributes literature says are important and not important for people so it is a question to find if people rank those attributes the same as literature, it isn't saying they are most important to you just which are more important than others.

However, thank you for attempting to answer it.

• C
    Beginner
    casgup ·
    • Hide content

All done!

I am already an OM but hope my answers were useful.

Good luck with the dissertation. I feel your pain! Hope it all goes well.

• *Nursey*
    Beginner May 2012
    *Nursey* ·
    • Hide content

I've filled mine in, but I agree with AC that the last question is full of things that I don't care about, so it's probably the first 4 things that are in a vague order and the rest I left as is. I did notice that the "other" answer now allows you to write something in.

• E
    Beginner August 2019
    Emma1991 ·
    • Hide content

I managed to change the survey so that other was now an answer choice.

The last question is based on literature so although it isn't things you would find important it is more to rank the statements that literature state in importance to see if the majority agree or disagree with what literature says, although I do fully understand it is hard to rank statements you don't find important.

Thank you for taking the time to complete it, it means a lot.

X

• tayto
    Beginner May 2013
    tayto ·
    • Hide content

Done - good luck with your dissertation.

Since I joined here, I've participated in a few external surveys but never hear anything on them after - any interest in returning when you're done to tell us your findings?!

• E
    Beginner August 2019
    Emma1991 ·
    • Hide content

Yes, I can definitely come back and explain my findings, it's quite interesting to see how much people's wants from a wedding vary already just from reading responses.

• *Pugsley*
    Beginner March 2014
    *Pugsley* ·
    • Hide content

I've done it.

Im very bah-humbug when it comes to football weddings though so I'maybe not the best person to ask about them.

I hate football!!!

• Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content

Done. Would be interesting to see the results.

• E
    Beginner August 2019
    Emma1991 ·
    • Hide content

I want people who hate football aswell so I can understand why they wouldn't use it as a venue although it would have no link with the football so every responce is greatly appreciated.

Thank you to everyone thats has so far answered the survey for me and I'll be sure to come back with my results once it has been handed in.

x

• E
    Beginner August 2019
    Emma1991 ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

Thank you to everyone that completed my questionnaire. It is now closed for resposes.

I will hopefully be back in May to inform people of my findings.

Thank you again.

Emma x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics