Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner September 2015

For him and for her

Laura0509, 14 of June of 2014 at 12:04 Posted on Planning 0 4

Has anyone used or heard of a website called 'for him and for her' they have bridesmaid dresses that are exactly what I'm looking for but not sure if they are another website where the dresses come from China badly made. Opinions please? Hope you're all having a great weekend xx

4 replies

Latest activity by SunnyGreenDecor24, 2 of August of 2014 at 17:59
  • Paula @ Ollievision
    Paula @ Ollievision ·
    • Hide content

No, I haven't heard of them. There are loads of small re-sellers who deal direct with a handful of large Chinese factories.

• alyj66
    VIP August 2014
    alyj66 ·
    • Hide content

It's going to be a hard decision as the site has mixed reviews but is definitely a Chinese company

http://forums.theknot.com/discussion/178290/review-of-for-her-and-for-him-online-bridal-attire-manufacturer

• M
    Beginner August 2014
    Mazza32 ·
    • Hide content

I saw a bm dresses I liked on there but decided against it after reading the reviews then found the site Sexyher.com still China dresses but brilliant reviews. I ordered mine from there and they are brilliant for what I paid. Obviously they aren't the same quality as a £150 dress but none the less perfect for my budget and with the accessories they look great! Xx

• H
    Beginner July 2016
    HeavyMetalMaiden ·
    • Hide content

I bought a black floor length gown for my aunties black tie wedding from Sexyher and it was stunning, well made and well fitting! I can highly recommend them! :-)

• S
    Beginner August 2014
    SunnyGreenDecor24 ·
    • Hide content

I've been lurking on here for a long time now, but thought I'd actually put in an appearance... I bought my bridesmaid dresses from For Her and For Him, and they are actually really good. They were shipped from China, which worried me slightly, but they're really good quality material and well-made. I found that they answered emails really quickly too when I had queries. I'd recommend ordering a swatch before you order the dresses though, as the colours are a bit different in real life.

I know there are some horror stories about the website around, so I certainly can't guarantee that you'll be fine, but my experience has been good!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics