Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kat Furlong
Beginner October 2016

Found a designer I ADORE! But anyone know what prices are like?

Kat Furlong , 8 of November of 2015 at 22:20 Posted on Planning 0 10

So after much searching (and a vague sense of panick that I'll never ever find a dress I love) I have stumbled upon a designer I absolutely adore! House of Mooshki.

Has anyone had one of these dresses and any guideance on prices?

10 replies

Latest activity by Kat Furlong , 12 of November of 2015 at 22:45
  • H
    Beginner May 2016
    h7516 ·
    • Hide content

HI Kat

I tried on a few at the beginning of my dress hunt, they were around £1300 ish, I think?

This website had some guide prices too

http://www.cuttingedgebrides.com/house-of-mooshki-claire-tea-length-lace-polka-dot-wedding-dress-with-short-sleeve-p108

x

• Kat Furlong
    Beginner October 2016
    Kat Furlong ·
    • Hide content

Perfect thank you so much!

A fair bit over my £750 budget from Dad, but I may just save and put the rest towards it - I'm really struggling to find anything I really love ?

• C
    Beginner September 2015
    Choods87 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Kat,

I was a House of Mooshki bride in September (Darla) and I know how you feel about falling in love with the designs!

It depends on what style of dress (tea length or long) my tea length dress was £1500 and then another £300 odd on alterations but it was so worth it!

What one have you fallen for? x

• E
    Beginner July 2016
    Elephants ·
    • Hide content

Hi Kat

I'm going to be a Mooshki bride. Look out for bridal shops holding Mooshki trunk shows. I managed to get mine with a discount making it £1150.

x

• Kat Furlong
    Beginner October 2016
    Kat Furlong ·
    • Hide content

I just adore them all, but particularly taken with Eliza, Felicity, Primrose, Flora (the dream dress in my head), Charlotte and Claire (well, pretty much all of them)

£750 is the budget, and I'll have to put that and more to it myself, which seems silly for a dress for just one day - but I love them so much!

• Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

Can you ask about sample sales?

• Kat Furlong
    Beginner October 2016
    Kat Furlong ·
    • Hide content

Ooh the Dolly Couture ones are also lovely!

I'll ask about sample sales too, i know I have 11 months to go yet, but I've really not been sure about anything I've tried on ? mum is a less the useless help too, one minute she absolutely loves a dress, then hates it and says to try something else next time, then is trying to get me to buy a dress I hate ?. I'd rather go get it on my own!

• Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

If something is out of your price range what about hiring it. Sometimes you can be first to wear it. Depends on whether you really want to deep it after.

• jamborina
    Dedicated August 2016
    jamborina ·
    • Hide content

Mooshki was my first choice Smiley smile I love them. But I tried some on in a similar style and I just don't suit it. I did get to have a play with one when I was buying my shoes and hair piece and they are sooooo beautiful in real life and beautifully made. I must have looked like a right weirdo hitching the skirt of this dress up to have a look at if the petticoat was bound at the bottom edge. Smiley laugh (It was, very pretty.)

• Kat Furlong
    Beginner October 2016
    Kat Furlong ·
    • Hide content

They look gorgeous! Going to have a peek at some on Saturday, but also have a friend with a bridal shop who is doing me a wonderful deal if I buy from her. She doesn't stock Mooshki though! You can't have it all hey!

What did you go for in the end?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics