Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E
Beginner August 2017

Found out i am pregnant, wedding in 3 months time

ExpensiveBlueHair802, 2 of May of 2017 at 16:02 Posted on Planning 0 1

Hi all we are getting married in 3 months time i have recently found out i am pregnant which will make me around 4.5months pregnant on our wedding day. I dont know why but i feel different about the wedding day now as i never imagined myself being a pregnant bride, i am worried about the tiredness i am feeling exhausted at the moment and i have bought my wedding dress which is fitted so im worried if it wil fit me, i have cosidered postponing but with it being so soon we would lose alot of ouur deposits and just seems a bit crazy money wise plus hubby to be says postponing it isnt going to make a difference. I dont now i just feel a bit nervous and im not quite sure why im also worried about what people will think, im worried about how big my tummy might be. I suppose im looking for reassurance and to see if anyone else is a pregnant bride ha

Thanks for listening!

1 replies

Latest activity by The Little Jewellery Box, 3 of May of 2017 at 20:09
  • DreamsComeTrue2015
    Beginner July 2017
    DreamsComeTrue2015 ·
    • Hide content

I won't be a pregnant bride but I have a child so I know about being pregnant. My tiredness wore off quite quickly although I know every pregnancy is different.

If it was me I wouldn't postpone the wedding. You're not going to be that big and even if you are you're pregnant and a bride. You're going to be glowing and so beautiful.

Let the bridal shop know now that you're pregnant and see what they can do about your dress. If they can let it out or maybe put panels in then great. If not then consider a high street option to save time and money.

A friend of mine got married when she was about 7 months pregnant. She had a huge bump and a proper wedding dress. She looked incredible. Go for it - keep your wedding date. You're going to look amazing.

• The Little Jewellery Box
    The Little Jewellery Box ·
    • Hide content

Aaaw, congratulations! I think it'll be lovely. You should be over the first trimester and most of tiredness or sickness should have subsided. You often have most energy in second trimester. Your bump likely won't be that big by then - speak to your dress shop.

i think it's lovely and something special to incorporate into your day and celebrate!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics