Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner

FOUND! Personalised wedding signs made to order!

Lauren2013, 28 October, 2011 at 14:17 Posted on Planning 0

Hi,
I dont know if anyone else has been looking for these but I've been looking for ages for somehwere who could make bespoke signs for our wedding at a reasonable price. – with names, dates and directions on etc. I found plenty of standard “MR & MRS” “happy ever after” etc. ones but these guys make you signs to order so you can have any words you like, in any arrangement / colour and stuff, which I think is pretty cool. They’re from Love Letters - www.lovelettersdirect.weebly.com

They look like this:

Our venue is out in the sticks so I’m thinking of, from about half a mile away having some direction signs guiding our guests in:

Lauren & Andy’s Wedding

This way > (arrows)

Then a

Welcome to our wedding

Lauren & Andy

11th May 2013

Then I’m thinking of having various little signs dotted around the venue directing to the wedding breakfast, reception, cake etc.

Then, I don’t know if I’m going sign crazy!, but lots of special guests are staying over the night before so I’d love little signs to hang on the room doors ‘Bridal Party’, ‘Bridesmaid Jennie”, “Parents of the bride” all with dates on too. I think it’s be a nice special touch and the signs could be keepsakes after the day.

Or am I going overboard on the signs?!

Luv

Laurenx

• Recycledbride
    Beginner June 2012
    Recycledbride ·
    • Hide content

if your budget allow, I'd go for it. They are lovely. My H2B and his son who is a sign writer are going to make ours. Not on the High Street and

[View:http://www.jonnyssister.co.uk/personalised-wedding-sign-p-443.html?wizid=m0e3jqu91p25j323ofvmv2iku6:550:0]

and

[View:http://shop.confetti.co.uk/product/104544?utm_source=GoogleShopping&utm_medium=google&utm_content=feed:550:0]

have personalised ones too if you fancied a look.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics