Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Soybean
Beginner March 2011

Framed Collage

Soybean, 27 August, 2012 at 19:09 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 8

Well we have finally received our wedding photo's on discs, 18 months after our wedding... but that is another story. Has anyone used a company to make a framed collage that they would recommend?

Like this but preferably without the £200 price tag!

8 replies

Latest activity by *Nursey*, 28 August, 2012 at 11:24
  • Kjay
    Beginner August 2013
    Kjay ·
    • Hide content

Hello, our friends did a lovely one on Snapfish with their holiday pictures, was quite large in size and very reasonably, just had to buy a frame seperate.

If you sign up they normally send offers thru pretty quickly Smiley smile

Hope this helps.

• leni-lw!
    Beginner November 2011
    leni-lw! ·
    • Hide content

I did one via snapfish and my parents have paid £50 to get it professionally framed as our xmas gift cos we couldnt get a frame to fit it anywhere.. the quality was fab and it took 4 days from ordering to having it delivered.. ours was huge and was 40 x 30 inches and i had it on offer for £13 with free p&p ( look on poster part of prints and it gives you the different sizes)

• *Nursey*
    Beginner May 2012
    *Nursey* ·
    • Hide content

I've done one through Photobox

• ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
    Beginner January 2012
    ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown ·
    • Hide content

Trixy - where did that photo come from?

• clarediston
    clarediston ·
    • Hide content

I've done things like this with Truprint before.

• Soybean
    Beginner March 2011
    Soybean ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

From Your Wonderwall http://yourwonderwall.com/. Saw them at a wedding show and they also advertise on Not On The High Street. Love their work, just find it hard to justify the cost.

• ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
    Beginner January 2012
    ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

How does it compare to more "generic" photo sites (have you been able to compare them)?

• Soybean
    Beginner March 2011
    Soybean ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

From what I can see, all the usual sites like Photo box etc just allow you to set the pictures in a collage design template which has other images on it, like hearts (yuk)... or just plain by putting all the photo's right next to one another, not with borders or allowing different sizes like the Wonderwall one which is mounted. Other option is just to get a frame with mounts in it and print off pictures to fit.

• *Nursey*
    Beginner May 2012
    *Nursey* ·
    • Hide content

If you took it to a framing place then they would be able to cut a mount with individual windows like that (My Mum used to work somewhere like that), but it might be expensive and fiddly to get the photos printed to the correct size

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics