Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L

FREE Wedding Photographer (looking to build up my wedding photography portfolio)

LuxuriousBrownStationery65387, 14 of January of 2018 at 14:29 Posted on Planning 0 3

Hi there! I'm looking to build up my wedding photography portfolio and looking to shoot your wedding/engagement shoot for FREE.

I'm not a cowboy looking to screw things up at the last minute - you'd be helping someone start to build their photography business and get gorgeous shots of your wedding day at the same time.

I'm based in West London and can travel up to 2 hours to shoot your wedding day/ couples photoshoot. I only ask that you cover my travel - my time would be absolutely free.

You can see more on my site: www.harpsphoto.com. Get in touch at ***********@*****.*** for more info!

Thanks

Harps

3 replies

Latest activity by Saska, 14 of July of 2023 at 03:02
  • Ellis
    Beginner July 2024 Leicestershire
    Ellis ·
    • Hide content
    Hiya bab I am writing as I am looking for a photographer for my wedding on 20th July 2024 and would love to help you build your portfolio so if you could possibly contact me with more details I would very much h appreciate it.
    Many thanks
    Ellis smith
  • PhotographybyBillHaddon
    Super January 3000 Leicestershire
    PhotographybyBillHaddon ·
    • Hide content

Hi Ellis I think they may of stopped shooting as the website linked is dead and the post was was over 5 years ago now.

I am actually Leicester based - so local for you, although not free I may be able to help you. Here is my website https://photographybybillhaddon.co.uk/

• C
    Beginner August 2024 North West London
    Chloe ·
    • Hide content
    Hello lovely what’s your email

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics