Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

lisaloulou
Beginner

free wedding website with online RSVP?

lisaloulou, 22 of February of 2012 at 16:59 Posted on Planning 0 19

Evening all.

Friends of mine are getting married abroad and want most of the info etc about the arrangements on a wedding website for guests to look at. Does anyone know of a FREE (some charge after an initial free trial) website where you can do online RSVPs?

TIA

Lisa

19 replies

Latest activity by RomanticOrangeHair761, 3 of October of 2017 at 08:24
  • pandorasbox
    Beginner August 2012
    pandorasbox ·
    • Hide content

Mine does a free RSVP, although we took it off. It is gettingmarried.co.uk and as far as I know it is 100% free.

• quackers
    Beginner August 2013
    quackers ·
    • Hide content

2nd vote for gettingmarried.co.uk

• G
    Beginner December 2012
    Gemicle ·
    • Hide content

You can create your own from scratch if you have a google email account. It's totally private until you email the link.

Then you can add extra pages with other information.

• lisaloulou
    Beginner
    lisaloulou ·
    • Hide content

Lovely, thanks guys - I will pass both suggestions on.

• cookiekat
    Beginner August 2012
    cookiekat ·
    • Hide content

I 3rd gettingmarried.co.uk?

• Tray1980
    Beginner July 2013
    Tray1980 ·
    • Hide content

I 4th it

• Dana_leigh
    Beginner August 2013
    Dana_leigh ·
    • Hide content

PartyPop.com, will do you free invites too, Im waiting for mine and gives you a free wedding website with online online rsvp

• Purple_lilies
    Beginner September 2015
    Purple_lilies ·
    • Hide content

Just wondering if there is anyone that has used a website online for invites/RSVPs recently?

Thanks

• W
    Beginner November 2014
    Wife In Training ·
    • Hide content

We are using weddingwindow.com ?

• JellyBellyBride
    Beginner December 2014
    JellyBellyBride ·
    • Hide content

We used gettingmarried.co.uk too. We also included our menu choices in the RSVP so managed to kill 2 birds with 1 stone Smiley smile

• M
    Beginner September 2014
    Mrsbushelltobe ·
    • Hide content

We also used gettingmarried.co.uk : )

• kimiu
    Beginner June 2015
    kimiu ·
    • Hide content

Us too! I looked at a couple of different ones, and actually started making a website with another, but abandoned it part way through for gettingmarried.co.uk.

It was really easy to set up, and I quite enjoyed it all! We've done dummy RSVPs as we wanted to test out the site before sending out the invites and so far so good!

• Only waited 8 years
    Beginner December 2014
    Only waited 8 years ·
    • Hide content

We are using gettingmarried.co.uk too. As others have said it was easy to set up. We sent the website address (which you can choose) along with the invitations. Everyone has been able to access it and RSVP without any problems, even my older guests. It updates me every time some one completes the RSVP which is always an exciting email to get. Completely free. Would recommend.

• M
    Beginner December 2014
    MRS RB ·
    • Hide content

We are using gettingmarried. We opted for the free option and we have fully customised our page to our colours and needs. We have the RSVP option and guests can also book a space on the bus we are providing.

We had 30 RSVP's within a week of posting invites and a lot of guests have commented on how easy it was to use- saved us money on invites too.

if anyone wants to take a look send me a message and I will email you the link

x

• S
    Beginner July 2016
    SunnyPinkCars709 ·
    • Hide content

Https://www.JustRSVP.me is pretty handy. It has basic layouts, and can get you up and running pretty quickly for collecting RSVPs.

The thing I like most is that you can ask custom questions.

• E
    Beginner May 2018
    ExpensiveRedDecor819 ·
    • Hide content

I was looking around for a wedding website which would let me have different RSVP lists for different events, so I could set up events for the wedding and party afterwards, and invite one group of people to one, and another group to the other, plus another group to the events the following day.
    Plus I also wanted a site that would allow me to ask questions of guests, with dietary restrictions, drink choices, and music selections.
    It seems quite a simple request, but many of the wedding website builders out there just don't offer all this functionality.
    I finally plumped for the British site to-wed.co.uk, which worked brilliantly. It's free and there are some good themes, but I just went for a blank page, and built it up from there.

• E
    Beginner December 2017
    ExpensiveGreenCakes746 ·
    • Hide content

I used YourSimpleSite

It's not wedding specific but there's a wedding template. You can go for a permanently free option

• R
    RomanticOrangeHair761 ·
    • Hide content

You can use eventli.co.uk website for sending online invitations and rsvps to your guests

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics