Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Natalie
Beginner September 2024 West Sussex

Freezing a Bouquet… 💐

Natalie, 22 of August of 2024 at 16:53 Posted on Planning 0 2
Hello Everyone,

I’m just over 30 days until my wedding and pretty much everything is sorted now… I think 🤣
I had a panic last night, as I haven’t sorted anything for my bouquet.
Can I have some recommendations for what you did or are doing with your bouquet?
I’m so torn, I do like the look of resin, but open to ideas.
Thanks in advance 🥰

2 replies

Latest activity by RomanticGreenStationery27135, 27 of August of 2024 at 11:29
  • R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

When you say you haven't sorted anything, I assume you are talking about what to do with it after?

I took mine on honeymoon with us and stuck it in a jam jar on our table!

I did take out a few flowers and bits of foliage to press and used them to make a couple of air-dry clay decorations for our Christmas tree and to stick in our wedding scrapbook. (Did the same thing with a couple of flowers from the garden at our honeymoon cottage) And I had some lavender in mine which dried really well, so I had that put into a resin bookmark for my mum (she collects bookmarks so not as random as it sounds!)

Bear in mind that a whole bouquet is very big, so maybe think about just saving a bit of it rather than the whole lot - I know a few people who've had the whole thing preserved and then feel really guilty a few years later as it's taking up space but they feel bad about ditching it!

• R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

I was reading an article yesterday about a woman who makes ceramics with the imprint of flowers in them, and it said that she also makes bespoke pieces using the customer's own flowers, such as from wedding bouquets. No idea if it's your sort of thing or not, but I remembered your post, so thought I'd pop back and let you know. Her company is Louise Condon Designs and she's based in the UK

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics