Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner

Frownies!!

MissZKG, 14 March, 2011 at 11:18 Posted on Planning 0 4

After reading about these on here on another thread, I googled them and bought a pack of the ones that go between your eyebrows to help reduce the frown wrinkle lines i have developed... I wore one last night (and will do so every night for a month)... has anyone else used these yet?? It was easy to apply and remove and felt fine when it was on - didnt notice it and didnt feel it in my sleep. It says 'guaranteed results' on the packaging and it was only £18 on amazon for a 3 month supply!

4 replies

Latest activity by MissZKG, 22 March, 2011 at 12:57
  • M
    Beginner
    MissZKG ·
    • Hide content

Bump bump... Cant believe this is on page four already!!

• C
    Beginner April 2011
    CM2007 ·
    • Hide content

I'd be interested to know your experience with these. I'm constantly frowning and am pretty sure I do so in my sleep as well. I don't really want to go down the botox route if I can help it.

• M
    Beginner
    MissZKG ·
    • Hide content

I will keep updating each week - it says to use them for 30 days but that you can see results after a week... fingers crossed! I dont know if its just because am concious of it but i am not frowing as much today...!

• Starlight85
    Beginner June 2011
    Starlight85 ·
    • Hide content

Hi MissZKG Are the Frownies working? I'm thinking of buying some and wondered if they are worth it? Thanks

• M
    Beginner
    MissZKG ·
    • Hide content

Well, I would say yes they are! My 'frown' lines are very minimal anyway to be honest but they def seem slightly improved from wearing the patches. I think the worse your frown lines are the more you'd notice the improvement. They are very easy to use and totally forget i have one on when i go to bed. They're not massively expensive either for a 3 month supply it was £18 i think? I will perservere for another 3 weeks as it says to do it for 30 days.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics