Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

G
Beginner October 2011

Furniture hire for diy reception

glaelia, 27 September, 2010 at 22:49 Posted on Planning 0 2

Hi there, looking for some advice re hiring chairs, tables, linens and crockery/cutlery etc for my wedding on 01/10/11. We're doing a DIY reception at a lovely village hall, and looking to be able to seat about 150. The hall has some tables and chairs we can use but not enough, and we're looking to hire seating and tables for about 100. So, any reccomendations for the Hertfordshire area? We'd like to avoid getting chair covers if possible (as I think they're an unnecessary cost!) but would consider them if they were cheap enough. Any tips for particularly cheap places? I have found a number of companies through google searches etc but could do with some tips from experience. Thanks very much, and hello, I'm new Smiley smile

2 replies

Latest activity by greenleaf, 28 September, 2010 at 07:47
  • BumbleBrat
    BumbleBrat ·
    • Hide content

I've seen a few companies advertising on ebay, worth a look.

• Sherrie H
    Beginner
    Sherrie H ·
    • Hide content

I use a comapny based in Bristol that travel. If you want the details please feel free to email me. They do everything.

• greenleaf
    greenleaf ·
    • Hide content

Are you having caterers as some of them can provide plates and cutlery, Morrisons I believe do free glass hire for events (obviously in hope that you buy there wine. )

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics