Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner October 2012

Fuschia pink non weddingy shoes

chocolatetiger1, 4 July, 2012 at 13:20 Posted on Planning 0 10

I want some fuschia pink high heels that are comfy.. Tried some on in TK Max today that I loved Paris Hilton - fuschia, sling back, mainly suede, comfy and £39 - hurray - but only pair in shop and had a dirty mark on the suede that I wasnt sure would come off Smiley sad . I quite like these off google images - I really like non weddingy type shoes. I would prefer them if they werent in wedding type satin (that's why the Paris one's were good) but so long as they are a bit 'different' I'm open to ideas. Any ideas at all please !! THANKS

10 replies

Latest activity by *gnashers*, 4 July, 2012 at 22:45
  • N
    Beginner June 2013
    natsastar ·
    • Hide content

Newlook.com ...they have loads of pink shoes on there at the mo ?

• *gnashers*
    Beginner October 2013
    *gnashers* ·
    • Hide content

https://www.dunelondon.com/womens-shoes/

https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_050010737905_-1?breadcrumb=Home~Women~Shoes+%26amp%3B+boots~High+heel+shoes

https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_58958+2660752979_-1?breadcrumb=Home~Women~Shoes+%26amp%3B+boots~High+heel+shoes

Any excuse to look at shoes

• Figs
    Beginner June 2012
    Figs ·
    • Hide content

I had fuschia shoes! Debenhams, Ronald Cartier, satin all over and verrry comfy, even when negotiating my way across grass.

• Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content

I had these:

£28 from Next!!

• C
    Beginner October 2012
    chocolatetiger1 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks everyone. Kirstabuble, I never thought to look in debenhams - one pair isn't in my size - but I've just discovered thanks to flowmojo that next have an almost identical pair. The Dune ones arent in my size but I like all the others. Pity I cant find a pair that I love for £28! Any more ideas greatly received - thanks!

• *gnashers*
    Beginner October 2013
    *gnashers* ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Try calling them. They're really helpful at finding stock in their stores instead.

What size are you? Always worth a look on ebay too.

• Jemima Renrut
    Beginner October 2013
    Jemima Renrut ·
    • Hide content

Hi I have some for Garage shoes. Theyre high but I love them. £20, like a suede material. They come with open or closed toes. Sorry no pics.

• K
    Beginner April 2013
    Kadypants ·
    • Hide content

I've just bought some fuchsia pink heels from debenhams debut range. Gorgeous!! I'll try and find the link... However, they are satin as far as I remember

*edit* to add link: http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_050010737905_-1?breadcrumb=Home%7EWomen%7EShoes+%26amp%3B+boots%7EHigh+heel+shoes

• C
    Beginner October 2012
    chocolatetiger1 ·
    • Hide content

After much soul searching I have decided to put aside my issues with satin (can't find the right suede etc ones) and thanks to you both that recommended them I've ordered the bright pink ones from Debenhams. They will match my dress well because of the crinkly bow.

Thanks again!

• K
    Beginner April 2013
    Kadypants ·
    • Hide content

Ooh very nice! You won't regret it, they're gorgeous! And actually quite comfy.

• *gnashers*
    Beginner October 2013
    *gnashers* ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

?

If you can't wear satin on your wedding day, when can you eh?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics