Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Ellie_S
Beginner March 2012

FYEO - does anyone still do this...updated have decided :)

Ellie_S, 8 of May of 2010 at 17:13 Posted on Planning 0 19

This is going to sound very daft but when i was originally on here a few years ago i had arranged to do a for your eyes only shoot with a tog on here. my partner and i split up (he also told me he thought i was a slut for wanting to give him some slightly naughty photos ☹️) however i think my new h2b would love them and i was wondering if anyone knows of how i can arrange this? wouldnt be until next year so i can lose some weight lol.

thanks in advance ?

19 replies

Latest activity by Ellie_S, 11 of May of 2010 at 18:10
  • Lynseys Designs
    Beginner
    Lynseys Designs ·
    • Hide content

A few of us have had these kind of pictures taken including myself and I'm not even ashamed to flash a few pics. I'm sure my work colleagues probably thought I was a slut but I don't care.

Go for it! x

• Ellie_S
    Beginner March 2012
    Ellie_S ·
    • Hide content

Omg theyre stunning ? do you mind me asking who the photographer was and where they where based?

• jem179
    Beginner May 2010
    jem179 ·
    • Hide content

Hi Ellie

I had some done too by Mighty Aphrodite in Reading. Here's a couple of the less risque ones!

These are unedited images but they do the airbushing too, I really cant recommend them enough ?

• Peter
    Peter ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

They are Teris work. She is based in Bournemouth.?

• GEMINIBEBE
    Beginner August 2010
    GEMINIBEBE ·
    • Hide content

Whoo whoo girls they are FAB pics!!!!!! My H2B would LOVE it if I did this, he would lock himself away for a week he he!! XX

• Lynseys Designs
    Beginner
    Lynseys Designs ·
    • Hide content

Thanks Peter. Here is a link to Teris website http://www.murakamisecrets.co.uk/. It's another Hitcher who is on the slideshow. x

• Daisy82
    Beginner
    Daisy82 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Wow Lynsey they are gorgeous photos. I'll never be brave enough to do something like that.

Peter - I still need to talk to you about my Rock the frock raffle prize x

• Ellie_S
    Beginner March 2012
    Ellie_S ·
    • Hide content

Oooohhhh thank you for the links, the pix youve both had done are gorgeous ?

I will have a look at the sites now, it will mean a little weekend away for me I think ?

• VikingPrincess
    Beginner December 2011
    VikingPrincess ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I am thinking to do this too, Ellie. Of course next year when I've lost the weight. I know he'd love it. Especially as he is an artist (drawing) and landscape / wildlife photographer too so he'll appreciate the art in it even more... Don't think about what people say. they're only jealous! Remember what Sugababes sang? "But there will always be the one who will say / Something bad to make them feel great / People are all the same / And we only get judged by what we do / Personality reflects name / And if I'm ugly then / So are you/ So are you..."

• lisaloulou
    Beginner
    lisaloulou ·
    • Hide content

I had mine done with Teri_M of Murakami Photography. The boudior website is

• Lynseys Designs
    Beginner
    Lynseys Designs ·
    • Hide content

Just wanted to add that you obviously need to feel comfortable with your photographer and make sure you like their style. I only like Teri's work and wouldn't do it with any other photographer as Teri had the exact sort of style I was wanting. The right photographer is worth travelling for.

• kenzie3
    Dedicated August 2023
    kenzie3 ·
    • Hide content

Www.myboudoir.co.uk
    im going with nicola grimshaw, she's based in manchester and im not having it done till next year but have already booked and been in contact with her, and i have felt she is really good with communication, and i found her through another site where she got lots of recommendations,(soz cant spell lol)

• Ellie_S
    Beginner March 2012
    Ellie_S ·
    • Hide content

Ooooohhhhh thankyou kenzie thats a bit closer to home, dont mind travelling will have a look at nicolas website too, good to shop around ? i really like your photos lisa theyre gorgeous, *toddles off to have a look at all the websites* ?

• Ellie_S
    Beginner March 2012
    Ellie_S ·
    • Hide content

Just wanted to update to say h2b has clocked on and likes the look of mighty aphrodite because they do couples ? so we have decided to do it together next year some time with mighty aphrodite and are making out enquiries. Thank you for all of your advice and recommendations.....now i have to figure out how to get to Reading ?

• Peter
    Peter ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Another good choice.....

• Peter
    Peter ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I have sent out a shedload of emails yesterday to the raffle winners....the election has kept me very busy on the corporate side of what I do which has delayed any earlier replies. If you haven't had an email(sorting out forum names and real email names is confusing) please do let me know.....

Peter

• mrsgreatbatch2b
    Beginner July 2012
    mrsgreatbatch2b ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Ellie i'm doing the same for my OH. He has found out and really looking forward to it. Not heard of couples doing it but may suggest it to OH for another time, maybe our 1st anniversary.

Where do you live>?

• jem179
    Beginner May 2010
    jem179 ·
    • Hide content

Ellie, if you do go with Mighty Aphrodite would you mind telling them I recommended them? They have a referral scheme so that would be great if you could. My name is Lindsay Twyford IRL

Thanks ?

• artisanwedding.co.uk
    artisanwedding.co.uk ·
    • Hide content

Http://www.jfyb.co.uk/

Smiley smile

Pete x

P.S: Email me for special Hitchers rates!

• Ellie_S
    Beginner March 2012
    Ellie_S ·
    • Hide content

Thats fine hunni of course I will say you recommended them to us ? I saw they did special offers for those who have made recommendations and was going to personal message you lol. Im in merseyside, near liverpool mrsgreatbatch2b ?. we are planning for early next year for our three year anniversary. wedding is a year later but we are quite excited to do this together i know that probably sounds really wrong ? xxx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics