Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner July 2016

Galloping Gourmet- any feedback?

SunnyPinkFlowers441, 17 of December of 2015 at 19:12 Posted on Planning 0 7

Hi there! We are thinking of booking Morden Hall for our wedding but I can't find much feedback about their caterers, Galloping Gourmet. They run a few venues so I'm sure someone must have some! I'd really appreciate a few comments before we confirm..

D

7 replies

Latest activity by TreacleTart, 29 of December of 2015 at 18:44
  • KJHC
    Beginner April 2016
    KJHC ·
    • Hide content

Hi there! We looked at Morden Hall too and it was gorgeous! We went with another venue in the end as we decided accommodation was important to us.

I have no personal experience of Galloping Gourmet, but a friend of mine went to a wedding at Farnham Castle which was catered by them and she said it was one of the best wedding breakfasts she'd ever had, and this is a girl who almost goes to weekly weddings! Hope that helps Smiley smile

• Mrsjones2024
    Rockstar June 2024 Essex
    Mrsjones2024 ·
    • Hide content

I have been to two weddings at Gaynes Park that were catered by Galloping Gourmet and the food was delicious! Good choice.

• L
    Beginner March 2016
    LuxuriousGoldDiamonds273 ·
    • Hide content

We are getting married at Farnham castle and the food at the tastin event was delicious so we are excited about our wedding breakfast. Not only that but the team are amazingly helpful and supportive. I get the impression they do more than at some venues and really take the stress out of your day by ensuring it runs smoothly for you. Hope that helps!

• S
    Beginner July 2016
    SunnyPinkFlowers441 ·
    • Hide content

Thank you so much for this- really reassuring to hear of others experiences.

we're booked and making this happen in 7 months- wish us luck!

• K
    Beginner July 2016
    kay_ ·
    • Hide content

I've booked my venue with Galloping Gourmet too and found them super easy to work with so far. They really help organise your day and the food was delicious at the tasting events. Would recommend so far! Smiley smile Hope that helps.

• NathalieSB
    NathalieSB ·
    • Hide content

Yum! Galloping gourmet are fantastic! I have been to a few venues where their food has been serve. Delicious!

Morden Hall is a stunning venue too. Big thumbs up!! X

• Laura Ellen Photography
    Beginner May 2014
    Laura Ellen Photography ·
    • Hide content

Galloping Gourmet are awesome! I've shot at a fair few weddings they have been at and both food and service have been spot on. I got married last year and wish I'd know about them then, so I'm quite envious!

• TreacleTart
    Beginner May 2015
    TreacleTart ·
    • Hide content

It might be different as we were in a different venue (Curradine barns) but galloping gourmet were our venues caterers and they were AMAZING! Absolutely faultless, beautiful food, wonderfully presented, delicious...everyone enjoyed every mouthful! The service was also perfect!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics