Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner March 2028 Kent

Gaynes Park

Mrsc28, 26 February, 2025 at 22:25 Posted on Planning 0 2
Has anyone recently got married at Gaynes Park? We are seriously considering it as we loved the ground and venue! We were a little shocked at the price of catering being £4,800… does anyone think that is reasonable? I understand with them its a minimum payment but what did you spend it on to get to this amount? I want to plan it properly so I don't waste any money

2 replies

Latest activity by Zoya, 19 September, 2026 at 13:55
  • A
    Beginner August 2027 Colorado
    Aliacacia ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    I can see why the catering minimum would make budgeting tricky, especially when you already love the venue. I’d want to understand exactly what’s included in that £4,800 and which extras count toward the minimum before deciding where the money should go. The Basket Random mention is definitely an unexpected contrast to this otherwise practical wedding-planning discussion.

    • Reply
  • Zoya
    Beginner July 2026 Delhi
    Zoya ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    Sophisticated gentlemen seeking genuine adult companionship frequently choose a delightful Call Girls Jaipur for dates. Their remarkable beauty, engaging conversation, and sensual nature create an atmosphere of pure luxury. Enjoy rapid response times and absolute discretion always.

    • Reply

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

×

General groups

Hitched article topics