Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Beginner July 2010

GeordieBarbie, Steelgoddess, Teehee etc - have you seen latest hitched blog?

brideseekingblush, 9 March, 2010 at 16:11 Posted on Planning 0 6

You are very on trend ladies...

https://www.hitched.co.uk/Chat/blogs/wedding-news/page/20100309/Brides-swapping-white-for-brightly-coloured-shoes.aspx

6 replies

Latest activity by GeordieBarbie, 9 March, 2010 at 23:14
  • teeheeyoucrazyguys!
    teeheeyoucrazyguys! ·
    • Hide content

Bless ya BSB, but my only coloured pair were with my going away frock... Smiley smile My shoes were gorgeous, must dye them some fabulous colour...

• GeordieBarbie
    Beginner May 2010
    GeordieBarbie ·
    • Hide content

Wooo! Does that mean i'm a leader in the fashion stakes? ?

I'm dying to know what D thinks of my shoes. I'm not sure he has any idea! Probably not as he is currently worried i'm wearing a red dress! Heehee!

• Steelgoddess
    Beginner June 2010
    Steelgoddess ·
    • Hide content

I dreaded buying "wedding shoes" they're so NOT me!!! So if H2B knows me well enough he knows im not wearing those granny shoes!!

• Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Me too!!! No way I was wearing "normal" shoes! Although I did make the mistake of looking on the Louboutin website yesterday at the new collections... I want I want I want!!!

• GeordieBarbie
    Beginner May 2010
    GeordieBarbie ·
    • Hide content

It's not that I disliked them as such (though to be honest they're all mega skinny and i have broad feet!) - it was more I saw my mate just spending money on things she'd NEVER wear again. The shoes were £65!! I wanted something I could wear again and I got the idea in my head in 2008 that I wanted coloured shoes!

Pink is my thing and my colour scheme so that's what i've gone for but I also liked the idea of blue shoes - your something blue!

And it's not like people see your feet. I'm dying to know how long it takes people to spot my shoes! ? Though I'll probably be going round showing people!! ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics