Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Hypnopoison
Beginner September 2012

Gerbera Bouquets

Hypnopoison, 24 February, 2012 at 21:21 Posted on Planning 0 8

Hello

Is anyone having Gerbera bouquets? Have you had a quote yet? I am trying to figure out how much I should expect to pay for the bridal bouquet and bridesmaids.

Anyone have any pics of nice arrangements?

My colour scheme is peacock blue and white (maybe with a dash of purple and lime green here and there - depending on how adventurous I am feeling).

Thanks Smiley surprise)

8 replies

Latest activity by lurvlytwink, 26 February, 2012 at 18:33
  • M
    Beginner July 2012
    maxinegallie ·
    • Hide content

I think this looks lovely, from google, no idea on price though I'm afraid as I'm having roses and freesias with hydrangeas as my blue

• M
    Beginner June 2012
    MrsCoombs2be ·
    • Hide content

My bridesmaids are having simple gerbera bouquets I think they're charging me 15 each x

• J
    jhndavid ·
    • Hide content

I am having a mini gerbera and rose combo hand tied bouquet. Has anyone else had gerberas in a wedding bouquet for a summer wedding and if so did they last the whole day? Or to any florists or flower experts out there, was this woman right and if so would there be anything i could do to prevent them.

• V
    Beginner August 2013
    Victoria030384 ·
    • Hide content

£15 each is great! I'm also having gerberas and am yet to find a florist so this is very helpful!

• Vickydrip
    Beginner July 2012
    Vickydrip ·
    • Hide content

My friend is making mine up for me and I only have to buy the stuff - but I'm having silk, getting them from places like Dunhelm Mill.

• T
    Beginner August 2012
    tinkissarah ·
    • Hide content

My bridesmaids are having something similar to these and mine will be the same but with bright red gerberas aswell.

Gerberas are quite cheap but not sure exactly on price as my florist friend is doing my flowers and she's doing me my bouquet, 3 bridesmaids bouquets, 15 button holes and a top table arrangement for £80.

• S
    silkexuberance ·
    • Hide content

Here are some that i have done in artificial but it can be done in fresh too, just some ideas for you ?

• sian-tiffany
    Beginner May 2012
    sian-tiffany ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Mine are actually the same as the above but all white with 12 gerberas, the BM's are having 8 without the birdcage. They were £35 and £25, very happy.

• lurvlytwink
    Beginner June 2012
    lurvlytwink ·
    • Hide content

Im having my avatar..and my bms are having single colour gerbera bouquets. fraid i cant help with price though as included in my package

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics