Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B
Beginner September 2013

Gerbera Flowers colour help with buttonholes and bouquets....

BrogstarBride, 8 February, 2013 at 09:55 Posted on Planning 0 10

My flowers are Gerberas and my colour is Hot pink. What colour should i have my bouquet?

And what colour buttonholes for the men as they will be wearing hot pink cravats? Would a white gerbera buttonhole look better than a pink one?

Smiley smile

10 replies

Latest activity by morristobe, 9 February, 2013 at 17:12
  • C
    Beginner March 2013
    Chedi ·
    • Hide content

Are they in black suits? Ours our, and we're having husky gerberas which are white with black centres. Not sure if they'd go with grey suits, but you could have a look? Might be a bit too pink if you do pink gerberas, as they're pretty big bold flowers.

We've just had to go white because you cant really get green flowers ?

• MrsWill2b
    Beginner March 2013
    MrsWill2b ·
    • Hide content

I too want hot pink gerbs - to match my shoes but its also a good clash with my bridesmaids who are in navy.

• Wedding Photography By Bill Haddon
    Wedding Photography By Bill Haddon ·
    • Hide content

I saw this at a wedding and I thought it was a good idea for you gerbera ladies

• SarahW73
    Beginner September 2013
    SarahW73 ·
    • Hide content

I'm having gerberas too but in orange. My bouquet will be a mix of orange gerbs & other flowers in cream. Is your dress white or cream?

For the men I think pink to match the cravats x

• M
    Beginner September 2013
    morristobe ·
    • Hide content

Our colour is hot pink too, i'm having a hot pink bouquet, the bridesmaids are having ivory gerbera wristlets as their dresses are hot pink and the men will have a hot pink button hole, but they are wearing grey suits with a silvery grey cravat.

• M
    Beginner September 2013
    morristobe ·
    • Hide content

Our colour is hot pink too, i'm having a hot pink bouquet, the bridesmaids are having ivory gerbera wristlets as their dresses are hot pink and the men will have a hot pink button hole, but they are wearing grey suits with a silvery grey cravat.

• B
    Beginner September 2013
    BrogstarBride ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Sounds lovely! Im finding it hard to picture what my flowers will look like lol is your bouquat all pink gerberas? And what sort of shape? Posy or teardrop? Smiley smile x

• R
    Beginner July 2013
    RosyP ·
    • Hide content

My colour scheme is pink and navy. I'm going to have a few hot pink gerberas in my bouquet (along with white roses and lots of greenery, so it's just splashes of pink). The bridesmaids are wearing navy and their bouquests will be smaller and with pale pink gerberas. The men are having navy cravats (because, like you were thinking, I thought pink cravats and gerberas would be a bit too much). H2B will have a hot pink gerbera buttonhole and the groomsmen will have pale pink ones. I hope that will work!

I like your idea of white gerberas. When I was going to go with pink cravats I was planning on white gerberas

• leni-lw!
    Beginner November 2011
    leni-lw! ·
    • Hide content

top pic was my orginal bouqet and the other was mine (hot pink) and my bm (cream) 2nd wedding photo shoot- my bridesmaid dress was a raspberry pink and men in navy with navy cravats and they has hot pink gerberas

• MrsWill2b
    Beginner March 2013
    MrsWill2b ·
    • Hide content

Love those bouquets, gorgeous.

• M
    Beginner September 2013
    morristobe ·
    • Hide content

Hiya. Yeah my bouquet is just the bright pink :-) its a posey as I don't really like the teardrop ones, the florist said gerbera a are harder to manipulate too

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics