Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

soontobehismrs
Beginner May 2014

Getting married abroad - what're the right questions to ask?

soontobehismrs, 21 of May of 2012 at 12:33 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 2

We've made the decision to get married on a beach in Florida, and have a really relaxed, simple ceremony. I've been in contact with a few companies that plan weddings for you, and they're based out there. What sort of questions do I need to be asking? I'm completely stumped!

Thanks!

2 replies

Latest activity by Fawny, 29 of May of 2012 at 16:06
  • A
    Beginner May 2013
    ashleigh84 ·
    • Hide content

I KNOW WHEN I WAS BOOKING OUR ABROAD WEDDING WITH A UK PROVIDOR I ASKED THEM: LOCATION, CHAIRS PROVIDED?MUSIC PROVIDED? ROSE PETALS/CONFETTI ALLOWED? CEREMONY IN ENGLISH?WHEN WILL MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE BE READY?DECO-CHAIR COVERS PROVIDED?

AT HOTEL? KIDS CLUB? ROOM AVAILABLE FOR THE GROOM THE NIGHT BEFORE? MAKE UP? HAIR PROVIDED/FACILITIES AVAILABLE?

• soontobehismrs
    Beginner May 2014
    soontobehismrs ·
    • Hide content

Cheers Ashleigh!

• F
    Beginner September 2012
    Fawny ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

Don't forget to ask what the legal requirements are for the country & what you need to do & the time scale. Also make sure they are a proven wedding planner, do they have any reviews they can provide you with. Do you get a UK consulation or do you have to sort everything out once you get there.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics