Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner September 2015

Getting married at nissi beach hotel Cyprus

Mrsrushent2B, 28 of April of 2014 at 20:57 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 2

Hi Im looking to book my wedding next year sept 2015 and was wondering if anyone knows how to contact the wedding planner at nissi beach hotel Cyprus, as we're looking to book our wedding direct any info would be appreciated thanks

2 replies

Latest activity by MrsStevenson2Be, 6 of June of 2014 at 22:26
  • M
    Beginner July 2016
    MrsStevenson2Be ·
    • Hide content

If you want to deal with the hotel directly try theor webpage for comtac us links or maybe even a dedicated weddings page xx myself and my partner are looking into getting married in cyprus but are still trying to figure where and budgets im getting myself stressed already lol xx im sure i seen the nissi bay hotel in a wedding brochure through the travel agents though either thomson or thomascook xx

• M
    Beginner September 2015
    Mrsrushent2B ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for he message I have booked nissi beach hotel for our wedding next year, I managed to contact Marios the wedding cororganiser there and booked the wedding and venue direct so I new availibitiy straight away. I know what u mean about stress full I couldn't chose a place to begin with but nissi beach does look nice.

there is a Facebook page called cyprus brides to be chat room, and married at nissi beach hotel these sites are really good and really help full.

Hope you find a place soon, when are you getting married?

• M
    Beginner July 2016
    MrsStevenson2Be ·
    • Hide content

Aw thats brilliant that u have it bookedSmiley smile. Il need to have a look at the page thanksSmiley smilexx the hotel really does look beautiful! Date wise im hoping for june 2016, had a bit of a setback money wise so having to start from scratch but im determined to getmarried somewhere i want im sick of family opinions already lol xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics