Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner

Getting married in Cyprus - hotel ideas needed!

Cat167, 24 June, 2011 at 16:05 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 3

Hi, I'm a newbie to the site and after some inspiration for booking a wedding in Cyprus (ideally Paphos but open to suggestions) for April nexy year. I'm just after something simple, probably a ceremony on the beach/hotel gardens and a maybe a blessing in a chapel if poss, with a small reception after. Only immediate family will be coming so no more than 10-12 guests. I've seen some stunning hotels and venues but I have a LO who will be 18 months at time of wedding so ideally would prefer to stay that has family facilities and with self catering facilities so that I can still get her breakfast & lunch. Only problem is I can't seem to find anywhere looking in brochures etc that has got the best of both worlds with all the amenities & accomodation offered by the higher rated hotels, with s/c facilities AND that also do weddings!! Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

3 replies

Latest activity by Cat167, 4 July, 2011 at 21:32
  • AndrewCheal
    AndrewCheal ·
    • Hide content

Cat

Have a look for Kefalos Beach Hotel in Paphos. They conduct weddings right in front of the beach and and have a chapel too. Also look at the Amathus Beach Hotel, I don't think they have a chapel or if they do SC, but the hotel is high quality and looks fantastic. Weddings at the Amathus are either in view of the pool or between the pool and the beach. If you have a bigger budget, and prepared to go outside of Paphos, try Aphrodite Hills about 20 mins away from Paphos, it has a chapel, fantastic grounds though again not sure about SC. They also have a fantastic spa and I am told the golf course is very good too.

Good Luck!

• marry04jones
    Beginner
    marry04jones ·
    • Hide content

Hi, Congrats !

I am also planning my marriage in Cyprus or might be in Rome(not fixed yet). But i had some websites with me from where i have got very useful information which might help u.

www.cyprusdreamweddings.com

www.marriageincyprus.com

www.cyprus-wedding.com.

• D
    Beginner June 2011
    Dinka ·
    • Hide content

Hi there, Ive just got back from my wedding in Paphos (17th June)! We had a group of 23 and we went for the yacht in the harbour option. However some of our guests stayed at the Avanti Hotel & Apartments, I know that they have weddings in the gardens there so that maybe an option for you as its both a hotel and a complex with Self catering apartments. http://www.avantihotel.com/village/
    Good luck with the planning - you will have an amazing time. x

• C
    Beginner
    Cat167 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks everyone, will have a look at the suggested hotels!! ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics