Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

T
Beginner June 2016

getting married in vegas followed by honeymoon roadtrip

trigglexx, 30 of August of 2015 at 19:56 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 2

HI,

My wedding is all booked for June 2016 Smiley smile we have planned to get married in vegas and then hire a car and travel down the west coast for 2 weeks enjoying the beautiful sights.

Our route is this.

Vegas 4 nights to

Yosemite 2 nights to

San fransisco 3 nights to

Monterey 1 night to

Santa Barbara 2 nights to

Santa monica / la 3 nights to

San Diego 3 nights to

Vegas 1 night -home

I wondered if anyone has any hints / tips or any do's / don'ts that they could share from either booking a similar trip or having done this before. We plan to fit in lots of trips along the way such as alacatraz and san diego zoo. Just didn't want to miss out on anything. We are super excited and have already booked our hotels abd car, it was more just to check we hadn't left anything out. Any extra info would be really helpful. Xx

2 replies

Latest activity by Lexi_K, 13 of September of 2015 at 17:24
  • R
    Beginner August 2016
    Rosie91 ·
    • Hide content

Sounds awesome, I am doing something similar - self drive in USA. flying into San Francisco then travelling down to LA, flying across to Hawaii and then stopping at las Vegas on the way home. Looks like an awesome itinerary, who have you booked through? x

• L
    Beginner June 2016
    Lexi_K ·
    • Hide content

That sounds amazing. Book the Alcatraz trip wayyyy in advance. When I did a road trip on the West Coast I started trying to book about a Week before we got to San Fran and every single trip on the whole five days we were in the city was booked up so I didn't get to go Smiley sad

Eat at out in Chinatown in San Francisco

if you're big into hiking then the half dome in Yosemite is worth a go (take LOTS of water) and there's a good pizza place where the route finishes Smiley smile

have fun!

Lexi Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics