Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

*Mini*
Beginner January 2012

Getting Naked.

*Mini*, 12 January, 2012 at 21:49 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 31

When in a communal changing room, lets say the gym or a swimming pool, are you an "in the cubicle" sorta person or are you in the "we all have the same bits so lets let it all hang out" camp?

I am in a cubicle. I am well aware that we all have the same bits but I do not wish to show the rest of the changing rooms my noo noo/inchylala/fraggleheeta?

You?

31 replies

Latest activity by sal.san, 13 January, 2012 at 15:16
  • kharv
    Beginner March 2012
    kharv ·
    • Hide content

Cubicle if there is one, facing the wall if not. I'm definitely not a 'walk around in just my knickers' girl. Although I wonder if I'd be a bit more comfortable if I had smaller boobs? I'm quite self conscious of mine.

• Mrs C
    Beginner March 2011
    Mrs C ·
    • Hide content

I used to use the dry side changing rooms at the gym with barely anyone in them so I would just get changed in the main bit.

If in the busy gym changing rooms it would more likely be cubicle.

• quackers
    Beginner August 2013
    quackers ·
    • Hide content

I'm an in the cubical kind of girl!! xx

• LoveSka
    Beginner October 2011
    LoveSka ·
    • Hide content

I'm a cubicle girl too, , , only in clothes shops though, I am allergic to gym's and swimming pools?, just the thought brings me out in a sweat

• cookiekat
    Beginner August 2012
    cookiekat ·
    • Hide content

My gym doesnt have cubicles Smiley sad

• cookiekat
    Beginner August 2012
    cookiekat ·
    • Hide content

I didnt think about it when I joined. I don't shower there I go home to shower

• Little Miss Tweety
    Beginner August 2012
    Little Miss Tweety ·
    • Hide content

Cubicle!!!!

Esp in a gym full of toned people!

My mummy belly is not something the world would appreciate seeing!

x

• Mellow_Yellow
    Beginner May 2012
    Mellow_Yellow ·
    • Hide content

I never use the cubicles, but I'm quite discreet. I would have no problem walking around in my underwear though as I don't view that as naked. Some people are more open and will conduct a conversation while naked, I'm of the each to their own camp, of they are that comfortable with their bodies then it doesn't bother me.

• Hunry
    Beginner May 2012
    Hunry ·
    • Hide content

This is everyday life for me in Korea! I have never seen so many but naked women (ranging from 18-60) in my life, who do not groom if you catch my drift! They hug each, dry their hair, talk on their phone naked! There are no cubicles, so I have to try and be discreet. But this isn't easy, as I am usually the only foreigner in they are always 'curious' about what I look like. At home I am a cubicle kinda girl too, might not be the case if I had a rocking body though!

• S
    Beginner October 2011
    SuperSpud ·
    • Hide content

Definitly a cubicle kind of girl. The first time I went to our new baths (which has communal changing rooms) I pushed open the door and was 'confronted' by a totally naked lady bending down to dry her feet *shudder - is mentally scared for life*

• Vikster79
    Beginner July 2011
    Vikster79 ·
    • Hide content

Ooooo id whip my clobber off in front of anyone ?

Im not fussed if there is a cubicle or not. Im sure they have all seen it before and vice versa.

• Knees
    VIP August 2012
    Knees ·
    • Hide content

I don't go to the gym, but on the rare occasion that I'm changing in front of others, I have no problem whatosever with being in my bra and knickers. If I have to get my boobies out, I'll face the wall, and probably the same on the rare occasion I have to take my knickers off.

I am currently sharing a dressing room with 12 other girls and with quick changes, there are lots of half naked women around most of the time. It doesn't even bother me any more when the odd bloke walks in (for us to do their eyeliner!).

• Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

woudl prefer a cubicle, but im pretty much in this camp ?

• Rizzo
    Beginner July 2011
    Rizzo ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I know this! It didn't take Flow very long to flash her baps when I first met her. ?

• Rod
    Beginner
    Rod ·
    • Hide content

I'm a cubical girl or at worst, veryt discreet ie. get undressed under my towel.

I am sooo self conscious the thought of people seeing me naked or in underwear at the mo makes me feel sick.

When i am slimmer and more toned I wont mind and I'm ok around H and friends...but strangers no way. I have to psych myself up to take my cover up off at the beach or pool on holiday!

We have a lady who sits on the benches in my gym changing room completely starkers drying her hair upside down. Urgh...Shudder

• Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

waaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha ?

• ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
    Beginner January 2012
    ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown ·
    • Hide content

Hmm, I never remove myself to a cubicle but I don't bandy everything about. No problem being in a bra and bottoms, less keen if the bottoms part is just knickers. I will turn away to take my bra off, maybe hunch my shoulders around a little, but it's not a big deal if I think I've flashed them. I rarely have to take my knickers off as I just go home to get a shower. But on the times I have, I'll go side on to people around so they can't really see inchylala or bottom (did we decide if fraggleheeta was bottom or balls?).

• ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown
    Beginner January 2012
    ForTheLoveOfMrsBrown ·
    • Hide content

Agree, I couldn't care less about being on a beach (maybe topless) with strangers.

• AmnesiaCustard
    Beginner June 2011
    AmnesiaCustard ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

They may have seen it all before but they haven't seen mine!

I am most definitely in the cubicle with the door locked, thank you very much!

• Jonesey
    Beginner June 2012
    Jonesey ·
    • Hide content

When changing at the gym I'm either in my underwear or wrap a towel around me to try & not flash my bits (emphasis on try, sometimes a sly boob pops out). There are hardly any cubicles at our gym & they're always full so it's quicker not to use them.

There are some women at my gym though who walk around completely starkers & I just try not to look directly at them which is sometimes hard when you're bent down retrieving something from your locker and they appear at the next locker with it all out! ?

• Storky
    Beginner May 2011
    Storky ·
    • Hide content

I've never really thought about it!

I wouldn't walk around completely starkers but would happily do so in my underwear. Not fussed about using a cubicle - normally they are small and I get stressed trying to change and dress in one. It doesn't bother me if other people are starkers - they're only body parts after all.

• NewYearRose
    Beginner December 2012
    NewYearRose ·
    • Hide content

Cubicle for me.

• Ali_G
    Beginner October 2012
    Ali_G ·
    • Hide content

I'm a towell wrapped around my body kinda girl. I've mastered the art of putting on underwear without the towell dropping.

• ebony_rose
    Genius
    ebony_rose ·
    • Hide content

Cubicle. It'd be cruel to subject folks to the sight of me getting changed.

• JennyH10
    Beginner May 2013
    JennyH10 ·
    • Hide content

Cubicle or I struggle trying to change under my top or towel or something. I'm pretty hung up about my body TBH.

• sal.san
    Beginner December 2011
    sal.san ·
    • Hide content

I used to be more "cubicle" but now its communal and dry/change discreetly. I dont mind drying hair/makeup with pants and bra on as firstly its too damn hot in the changing rooms and secondly, nothing is on show anyway. One of my friends said that in her gym a woman herself dries etc and then "hairdrys" her lady bits!! Gross or what?? ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics