Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

MrsW
Dedicated May 2022 South West London

Getting ready outfits

MrsW, 13 of March of 2021 at 14:37 Posted on Planning 0 5

Hi all

I'm looking for some ideas for getting ready outfits for me and my bridesmaids that aren't PJs or dressing gowns. We are getting ready at a room at the venue and will need to leave the room it to go to the loo etc. so I just find it too weird for me, my mum and two adult bridesmaids to be mooching around in nightwear for no particular reason! However, it does look nice in the pictures if we are co-ordinated.

Has anyone seen anything nice that isn't PJs? All suggestions welcome!

Leanne

5 replies

Latest activity by Ben, 7 of May of 2021 at 15:42
  • PhotographybyBillHaddon
    Super January 3000 Leicestershire
    PhotographybyBillHaddon ·
    • Hide content

I have seen a few times track suits with a zip up top a in a thin fleece / jersey material. I think they may of had bride, bridesmaids ect on them too if you want that.

• Rhiannon
    Curious July 2022 Dorset
    Rhiannon ·
    • Hide content
    I’ve seen photos of T-shirts you can wear whilst getting ready that are similar to the robes. These are pretty cool.
    I’m ordering the robes for myself and bridesmaids as I’m getting ready in the bridal suite, so won’t need to leave the room until the ceremony xxGetting ready outfits 1

• C
    Curious June 2022 West Midlands
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Love these thanks! X
  • PhotographybyBillHaddon
    Super January 3000 Leicestershire
    PhotographybyBillHaddon ·
    • Hide content

The idea is to usually have something that has an opening at the front - like the zip up sweat top so that you do not have to drag it over your hair and make up when taking it off.

• T
    Curious November 2022 Northamptonshire
    Tesni ·
    • Hide content
    Hiya, I'm in exactly the same boat but in terms of wanting my hair and makeup done at the hotel beforehand and then getting into my dress at the venue but don't particularly want to turn up in a nightie ? when my MOH got married, her and the bridesmaids had matching zip up hoodies that looked lovely! They still had bride and bridesmaids written on the back but they were a nice alternative! Might be worth looking on Etsy Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics