Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Katie
Beginner July 2023 Mid Glamorgan

Getting the wdding day smile

Katie, 9 of November of 2022 at 09:00 Posted on Beauty & Wellbeing 0 7
Hello all!

We are eloping in June next year and I am already thinking about wedding day prep!
How have people managed to ensure their smile is perfect and their teeth are shiny white?
Can anyone reccomend any low cost treatments or toothpastes that don't cause more damage or break the bank?
I have a coffee every morning, with oat milk, and I may have a tea a bit later on, if I'm in need of a pick me up. I don't drink much else, and I'm not a massive fan of cola or pepsi.
Any help, while I still have some time, would be greatly appreciated!

7 replies

Latest activity by Ann, 23 of March of 2023 at 13:51
  • A
    Savvy November 2022 Leicestershire
    Amanda ·
    • Hide content
    The only thing to make them actually whiter is to have them whitened. There are cheaper products you can buy online etc for this but personally I wouldn’t trust any method other than getting them done properly at the dentist where the trays are fitted to you and you can trust the products they provide.

My other half is doing his now £360, and 4 weeks of gels. Once you’ve got the trays top up gels are not too badly priced, I’m doing a quick refresh at the moment for £80.
  • Katie
    Katie ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I do actually have the trays already, so might need to find a dentist to get the gels from... thank you for sharing!
  • Km86
    Dedicated December 2022 North Yorkshire
    Km86 ·
    • Hide content

I've had mine whitened with the gel from the dentist, I need to remember to do it every other day, it works if you stick with it!

• Katie
    Katie ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I think that's what I'll have to do! Was yours expensive and how long before your wedding did you start? X
  • A
    Expert July 2023 Cornwall
    Anonbride ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I have the trays and used the gels recently just to test it out - they really do work! The gel refills are quite cheap from your dentist usually Smiley smile

• Katie
    Katie ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Sounds like a plan! How much did they cost you and how long before your wedding do you plan to start? Xx
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content

As Amanda says, please do not buy online! These are not regulated and are actually illegal to be sold not by a GDC registered Dentist, so please only buy these from as registered dentist, I have heard so many horror stories of people getting burns from these products.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics